All reviews front desk palm beach airport shuttle service breakfast buffet lobby area great customer service scott highway florida housekeeper
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Everything about the 15 minutes i spent in the building and the week of dodged phone calls and bullsh** excuses was disgusting. I called 6 months ago to book what i asked for to be "the best room in the place." I had planned on proposing to my pregnant fiance while there so i wanted it to be and was assured it would be perfect. Well, i can post all the pictures if i need to but we all know what pubic hair looks like and the sheets were covered in it. Hair in the sink.. Disgusting floor.. They sent the housekeeping manager and an employee up to inspect it and they treated us like it was our fault for having a bunch of people in there. What?! I hadn't even brought up all the luggage yet. Than i got the run around for the next few days and they refuse to refund my money for the whole trip or offer another night at a different location. I had given them that option before writing this but apparently they are so unwilling to admit their establishment is gross and just do the right thing. Anyway, don't go here. I got the "best room they have" and its pathetic. Do yourself a favor and pay the same amount 30 seconds away at the embassy suites where they will treat you like royalty. Now that was an experience. Thanks to embassy suites for saving what this place almost ruined.

Room Tip: Go to Embassy Suites
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us and for your honest review. Our team earnestly works to ensure every room is prepared with the highest standards for each guest upon arrival. We are sorry for the housekeeping issues in your room and even more so that it was during such a special occasion, and we did not meet your expectations. There are rigorous inspection procedures in place to make sure that this does not occur, so we regret that steps were missed in this case. The housekeeping department has tightened this process and redoubling efforts to prevent this from happening in the future. Again, please accept our sincerest apologies. We hope you will stay with us again so we can have another chance to impress you the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

This my second stay at this hotel , there will not be a third. Due to late flight arrival I got to my room a 1:00 am only to find that the reception person had put in a handicap room. I have had this happen before only after the receptionist advised or asked for consent to do so, as I was extremely tired and had to wake up in five hours I just accepted it. Once again there was no attempt made by reception to alert me to this type of room. The bathroom had no shower curbing and a plastic curtain to contain the water which of course is does not. There is on a wall mounted basin with no place to put my shaving kit which ended up on the top of the toilet. After the flood from taking a shower and soaking it up with towels , every time I went back in the bath room my feet got wet. This hotel has generally been given 3.5 Starr’s which must be on a ten scale because the room has no closet ,only an alcove with a few hangers and a shelf. There is also a wall mounted A/C unit that sound like a jet engine at idle and never shut off presumably because it never got to the selected temperature. I prepaid three nights but checked out after two nights,I could not take it anymore

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank eco31escape
00gc, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear eco31escape,
Thank you for your stay at our hotel and for the candid review. We apologize you were not pleased with your room and that you had several issues that inconvenienced you. We want every guest staying here to have a great experience, and that clearly did not happen for you. We truly apologize for disappointing you, and we hope you will return in future to see that your recent experience is not typical of our service.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed close to home for a little getaway as we had some work in the area and wanted some convenience. This hotel was the perfect location and very convenient to the airport, highways, and plenty of restaurants. Check-in was very quick and friendly. In fact, all of the employees we encountered during our two night stay or very outgoing, friendly, and courteous.
Unfortunately, the first night of our stay was so uncomfortable I had to have someone come and look at the air-conditioner. It sounded like an old refrigerator when we checked in and I just attributed that to the age of the property. The room was remodeled and gorgeous but sweating overnight was not very comfortable at all.
When I returned, I noticed the thermostat was drastically lowered, but there was no improvement and the temperature was still high. I just requested a different room for he second night. We were given a different room and the air conditioning was ice cold in that room. The staff really went above and beyond accommodating us. Even though we triple checked the room, we forgot a pair of shoes which were promptly returned to us. The staff at this property turned a 3-Star experience into a 4-Star review.

We enjoyed the pool area and the breakfast buffet. Although once the sun gets blocked by the building it can get quite windy and chilly, even in the summer, but we still made a little vacation out of our work trip in the area.

The bartenders and servers were very friendly and attentive. Although we had beers and drinks in paper cups which actually made them quite gross as the paper cups dissolved. They explained that they were re-designing their logo cups and did not have any at the time. I hope I got the cups straightened out rather quickly. But overall we had a nice time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Lenny, thank you so much for this awesome review. Making you happy makes us happy! We are glad that everything went well during your stay and that the great service provided by our team made for a memorable experience. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Palm Beach Airport. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a future stay.

Jon Hosey,

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

First of all, I cannot say enough about the staff. Extremely friendly and accommodating. I was informed at check-in that breakfast was included with my reservation which is a very nice perk. The location of the hotel is ideal as it is in close proximity to the airport. All in all, I had a great experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Tod, thanks so much for the fantastic rating and for taking time to post your review. Our staff is committed to providing excellent service, and they will be happy to know their efforts helped make your stay a great one! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next stay at Holiday Inn Palm Beach Airport.

Jon Hosey,

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 2 am from the airport and were interrupted in the morning around 9 am by housekeeping when we had a late check out for noon! They banged on the door two more times each time we had to tell them to please come back later. Horrible after traveling and getting in so late to be exhausted by housekeeping who wouldn’t leave us alone!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Neesa, thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to post your review. We sincerely apologize for any problems with our housekeeping service and for bringing this to our attention. We hope your recent experience will not deter you from staying at our hotel again.