“Gaste9pub”

Ranked #35 of 779 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Great spot with good food and friendly staff. This restaurant has a unique vibe that fits well with the casual pub style food scene without being too routine and forgettable. Opportunity for a chat with a friend along.witj a good meal

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We stopped by the Alchemist for a drink almost every night we were in town. The drinks were delicious and fun to watch the bartenders make! Everyone was very friendly and had great recommendations for drinks depending on your preferences.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 21 May 2018

We went across the street after having had some drinks to have a late lunch. The waitress was so so nice. Unfortunately I forgot her name but I do remember that she had so many rings on both her hands. We had Devil's Eggs, Lobster Mac & Cheese, Lobster Poppers, Cuban Cigars, Crispy Brussels Sprouts, Truffle Fries. It was all so good. Great place I would go back again.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Came here for Sunday brunch- menu is limited for brunch, and they didn’t have bottomless mimosas/ Bloody Mary due to SunFest weekend, but they should have offered that info from the start! The food seemed decent - we had eggs Benedict ( although eggs over cooked) , eggs with hash, and burger with truffle fries. The burger looked like the best option. Service was good, and atmosphere good. They have indoor and outdoor seating , high tops and regular tables.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We ordered all the small plates to start. Portions are small and prices a bit high on the tapas. I had seen some of the presentation on Tripadvisor and that was what drew me in. Unfortunately the food presentation was lacking on my visit. The rolls that are served 4 on a Cohiba ashtray were only 2 and thrown on a regular plate. The oysters only come as 3 and I believe the price was $11 so we ordered more. The sprouts are incredible so we also ordered more but the second batch came out undercooked. The fried peppers were also very tasty. Next we all had burgers and a bucket of bacon. The burgers are fantastic and I was surprised how much bacon they serve in the bucket at very low cost.

Date of visit: April 2018