All reviews front desk complimentary breakfast an early flight shuttle service free shuttle the breakfast area clean rooms would definitely stay here again convenient location nice stay business trip enjoyed my stay west palm easy access pool area bagels great place to stay
Reviewed 26 September 2018

once again hampton inn is the place to stay. very convenient to our destination and as always the hotel room was clean and comfortable. it was located to near shopping and lots of restaurants. it was a great stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BrianneP45, Manager at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

We are so happy to see that you had such a great stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to West Palm Beach!

Reviewed 26 September 2018

This hotel was an excellent place to stay, very clean, staff was very welcoming. The room was very clean and well-maintained . Definitely a perfect place to stay, worth the money, great pool, breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 25 September 2018

I was on a mission from Missouri to deliver a pickup to the Palm Beach Boat Docks for shipment to Haiti. I left Missouri Thursday am and arrived around 8 pm Friday. Being tired, my party was hungry and we needed some TLC. Next Door at the Hilton, they have a lobby cafe that is very nice up to 10 pm and prices are competitive. Food was great. Back to Hampton Inn, our check in process was flawless and my friends were amazed about the attention given to me as a Hilton Honors Member. Free water and snacks on check in. Friendly smiles, beautiful lobby and building. I felt pampered. Very very quiet room and comfortable bed. Breakfast was first class for a free hotel breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BrianneP45, Manager at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so pleased to see that we were able to exceed your expectations while you were here. Our staff works so hard to provide the best possible stay to all guests and it's great to hear when they succeed. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to West Palm Beach!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I like Hampton and this was okay but they should be more on top of what is going on. Hallway on floor 3 reeked of marijuana around 9am on Sunday 9/16. One of their guests had a 80 quart cooler that he filled to the top with ice and left the ice machine empty. (the cooler was completely empty so I am not sure why he needed all of the ice from the machine) and the AC in lobby/breakfast area was blowing hot air in the morning. It was a sauna.

Room was fine. Location was fine. I'd stay again.

2  Thank lisafahisa
BrianneP45, Manager at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us to know what we are doing well and, most importantly, where we can improve. I am sorry to read about the issues that you experienced during your time here with us. We have repaired the AC issue that was in the lobby and we are happy to see that we'll be able to see you again on your next trip to West Palm Beach!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Every thing was great except that the refrigerator was not cold enough to keep milk the milk went bad overnight that is the only thing that was bad I did not report it did nj or think about it too much

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BrianneP45, Manager at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We value all guest feedback as it helps us to know what we're doing well and, most importantly, where we can improve. I was pleased to see that, for the most part, we were able to exceed your expectations but I'm sorry to hear about the fridge in your room not being cool enough. Your comments help us to make improvements where needed and we do hope to see you again on your next trip to West Palm Beach.