“Amazing dinner”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I have been here before but not in years and when I went tonight with friends I wondered why I haven’t been there more recently. The food was amazing and the atmosphere is quaint and charming. I highly recommend the Rhythm Café!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I was not sure what to expect as its a bit away from downtown Palm Beach but was very delighted with our "find". the food was delicious with portions sizes being perfect. the menu had a good selection. The setting is part of the experience with a odd mix 50's diner tables but with an intimate setting. Our waiter was very experienced. he was attentive to our needs but never pushy. I definitely hope to go back there again. reservations can be tricky as its not a big restaurant.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

This gay owned and operated restaurant is a nice place to relax, enjoy a good meal and partake in a different menu weekly.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

The very helpful waitstaff recommend the cranberry bread pudding with their homemade ice cream. Start there first!!

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Great spot for dinner on Dixie Highway. Funky ambience with very friendly and attentive service. The food is great and a very eclectic mix. Worth the ride!