1,422 results
All reviews corner suite evening reception front desk omelet free happy hour close to the airport complimentary breakfast west palm living room free shuttle business center fitness center rental car business trip shuttle service yogurt roscoe
Reviewed 9 October 2018

From the driver Sam our first point of contact to the front desk staff Paige and Christin could not have made me feel more welcomed to the hotel. A restaurant staff that never quits pleasing you and goes beyond the extra mile everyday Keith,Kenneth,Roscoe,Victor thank you for the fabulous meals. Bartenders always smiling and happy to see me GiGi and Lori greats gals. Housekeeping on point led by Barbara what a great group of people all around. The new SOUNDARYA SPA on site gave my 4th stay yet another reason to return......5stars all the way around :)

Room Tip: All rooms are suites but I prefer the corner balcony
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Bob A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Wow! BEST STAY EVER! Thanks so much for recognizing some of our team here, I will be sure to pass your feedback on to them! We are very happy to see you took advantage of our on-site spa as well! See you next time!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

As always the staff and accommodations are fantastic! My wife and I always stay here when in town! Roscoe the morning chef at the buffet even remembered us after 1-1/2 years. Makes you feel at home! And relaxed!

Great people and place

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Hello Robin,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us the great feedback! We appreciate you recognizing Roscoe as well, I will be sure to share your comments with him. Thanks again and we look forward to having you back in the future!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Second time in Embassy WPB after previous experiences in Hilton City Place, in Hilton Airport and in Marriot City Place. I can affirm i feel home here, especially thanking to Christin,the familiar and always smiling face i like to find when i came back to Embassy. She is Amazing!

Good breakfast in the Morning and free parking at a competitive price. The hotel is exactly at 5 min to WPB Airport and 10 min from WPB City Place.

Enjoy It!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future. I will be sure to share your comments with Christin!

Reviewed 4 October 2018

The rooms are beautiful and large, airport close by. The amenities in this location are great! Onsite restaurant and bar. The wait staff are wonderful, service is great!!
I have never been disappointed at this hotel. Try the blackened salmon, best salmon I have ever had!! The calamari is also terrific.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Hello Michelle,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us the great feedback! We are happy to see you spent some time in our restaurant "The Atrium". I will be sure to pass your great comments on to chef and the team. See you next time!

Reviewed 4 October 2018

On Vacation. Love this place. Got a corner room suite plenty of space. comfortable bed. The small kitchen area is perfect for snacks.
Roscoe is the Man for breakfast. He is a big reason we keep coming back. Try his egglettes and homemade salsa.
Fadey the evening manager makes you feel at home and makes sure everything is just right.
Clean convenient location right off 95. The pool is big and well kept. Nice bar in the evening

Room Tip: Corner room is the way to go
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us the great feedback! We are happy to see you enjoyed one of our very spacious corner suites! Thank you for recognizing Roscoe at breakfast, I will be sure to share your comments with him! See you next time!