1,424 results
All reviews corner suite evening reception front desk omelet free happy hour close to the airport complimentary breakfast west palm living room free shuttle business center fitness center rental car business trip shuttle service yogurt roscoe
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Stayed here for a few days for a business meeting. Was given a spacious suite that was clean and surprisingly quite for being close to the airport. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good with better than average food. Great bar staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and we are delighted to read it was a great hotel experience for you. We enjoyed your visit and welcome you back whenever you are in the West Palm Beach area.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

I've been here for 2 weeks and I have had nothing but great service from the time I arrived up to now!! It started with being greeted by FELISHA DOUGLAS and ALICE. They were so pleasant!! Anytime I had an issue they and other customer service reps were right there to solve my problem!! People likeFADY, MICHELLE R, CESAR, EURTIS, AND DAZNY! When I went to breakfast or at at the bar, I was greeted by ROSCE, VICTOR and LAURIE who all gave us excellent service!! When I needed towels or more shampoo, MARISELA UMANZOR and BARBARA WILLIAMS were there to make sure I had extra supplies every morning!!! They all have done such a great job that I would not go to any other hotel when I come down here!! KUDOS TO ALL OFTHEM!!!! THEY ALL DID A TREMENDOUS JOB!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Philip, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled you had such a wonderful time! Thank you for recognizing our great staff. I will be sure to let them know that their hard work and efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you again for your great review. We look forward to serving you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We had a great breakfast from Chef Roscoe. It was a wonderful omelette full of lots of different things from their breakfast buffet. Thanks for taking good care of us on our trip! We always love to stay at Embassy Suites!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are glad to hear the positive feedback regarding your five star trip to Embassy Suites West Palm Beach. We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next trip.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I waited nearly a week to leave a review so that I could give the hotel time to reach out before leaving an unfavorable review. I think that was more than fair. We arrived at the hotel the afternoon of July 29th. The lobby smelled terrible and nearly gave me a headache. I didn't count that against them because I believe they were hosting several events that allowed for outside food. Upon check-in we were told there were only 3 luggage carts. They do not have a bellman nor do they monitor which floors the carts go to. After waiting 30 minutes for a cart to come down we decided to carry all of our things to the room on the 7th floor. Our family consists of 2 adults and 3 children, one of them being a 10 month old and another special needs. We made it work as we always do and without complaint. We get to our room and it smells of smoke. We paid for a corner, balcony suite, NON SMOKING. Camille, she was nice, came up and gave us another room down the hall. This one didn't smell like smoke and was slightly larger, however, it also didn't have a balcony. We were tired so I gave in quite easily and settled for this room. Before you think of it, no we didn't get a credit. After moving our luggage down the hall yet again we looked around the room and it was NOT clean to usual hotel standards and definitely not ours, there was mold and rust around the tub and on the floor and the toilet had some sort of residue on it. We travel with disinfectant wipes because of our children and I am sometimes referred to as a germaphobe. We did a bit of cleaning and spraying and then decided to head out. I used the bathroom before we left and noticed the toilet kept running after it flushed. I figured it would stop eventually and so we left. We got back to the hotel later that evening and the toilet was still running. We noticed that it was hot in the master bedroom so we adjusted the air thinking by the time we got the bigger two in bed and put the baby to sleep it would be cooler. We get the kids to sleep about 45mins to an hour after getting back. We lay down, but can't sleep because guess what? The air STILL ISN'T working properly and the toilet is STILL running. The toilet is loud enough to keep us awake so we have to close the door in order to sleep in our hot box. I called down to let them know we were checking out the next day and why. We were told the message would be forwarded to the manager. We waited till July 31st to call them to find out why no one contacted us about the stay. We talked to someone who said Maria(?) would call us back about everything. We didn't get a call till the late evening and it was a young lady, Michelle(?), who apologized for no one reaching out and said the manager wasn't in but he would call the following day between 4 and 4:30. I told her anytime after 4 would be good. It is now Friday, August 4, and I still haven't gotten a call or an email. We have NEVER had an issue at any Embassy Suites location and we travel quite a bit. This location was a true disappointment. I forgot to mention we checked out of this hotel and treated our family to a hotel on the beach WITH A VIEW that was less expensive, CLEAN, and the AC worked. It wasn't a suite, but it was worth it. Wonder if I will get a call or email now...Not holding my breath! I will upload photos when I can.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Bivilyn R
Louis C, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Bivilyn R,

Thank you for your recent business and feedback. Please accept our deepest apologies for the less than flawless experience. Please rest assured that we strive to exceed all guests' expectations, and we find your observations equally unacceptable. I will be personally addressing these concerns with our team, and we will continue to work hard in improving our services. I have also tried to reach out to you but the telephone number that we have on file was not a good number. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Again that you so much for your review and next time your travel plans bring you to west palm beach I hope you would stay with us again.

Louis Calise
Front Office Manager
Louis.calise@whitelodging.com

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Service at the hotel was very good. Front desk people were very helpful. I appreciated that the restaurant was open at all times (it seemed) and I was able to get lunch when I arrived at 2:30 p.m. Free, phenomenal breakfast every day. Free happy hour between 5-7 p.m. every day. I don't know how they do it! I had a corner room with widows on each corner wall on the 14th floor so had a great view. There is a shuttle bus to take you to the shopping district which was very nice but there were no near-by shops to walk to. That was the only drawback for me. All in all, a great stay.

Room Tip: If you want a corner room with windows on both corner walls, be sure to state that when you get your room. Not all corner rooms have that.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments with us. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and had such great things to say about everything and everyone. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.