“Definitely a stop for the Tartare lover !”

Pistache French Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Pistache French Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 738 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: USD 15 - USD 39
Cuisines: French, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Centennial Park
Description: PISTACHE is a Parisian-style French bistro thoughtfully infused with the vibrant tastes of the Mediterranean. Serving up timeless, authentic cuisine created from only the freshest local ingredients and highest-quality imported products. PISTACHE is considered the premier classic dining experience in downtown West Palm Beach. Despite its tasteful, modern European ambience, sophisticated menu, and first-class service, prices are moderate, dishes are unpretentious, and the scene is carefree and casual.
Reviewed 20 March 2016

This will be one of my shorter reviews but definitely one that I wanted to get in.

We dined here after reviewing the menu earlier one day because it had tartare on the menu, and you have to seriously consider tartare at any good french restaurant. The last time I went for it was at the base of the Eiffel Tower in Paris several years back so I was up for the treat.

Our entire meal consisted of the Salmon Tartare appetizer for my wife and I had the Steak Tartare main entree. We were both really impressed with the quality (and quantity) of the servings which were both fresh, flavorful and as expected, served with a panache of a french outdoor restaurant. I had my tartare with a perfect egg yolk topping the presentation and after a quick mixing of the ingredients, dined on my treat delightfully as did my wife on her seafood version which had a light slightly citrius-flavored seasoning.

Coupled with our server who we discovered lived from the same area we used to live in (so that was a nice discovery) but her cheerfulness just added to an already great meal that Pistache had served up.

That's all for our review - my wife's Creme Brullee put us over the top for a perfect late night under the stars dinner outside by the marina. What a nice treat!!

Reviewed 20 March 2016

We hosted the wedding party and guests of my son's wedding (35). Food was very good on a limited menu. Good selection of wines. Staff kept up with us all night. Good tome!

1  Thank Greg561
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Location location location!
Right on Clematis and Flagler. Food is excellent and service is great. Love the beets salade!

1  Thank joycecd
Reviewed 16 March 2016

This is a lively place for dinner and Sunday brunch. Also a nice lunch spot. Love the mussels with frites!

1  Thank DHS1957
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Beautiful place in a nice setting. Lunched here with friends and we were all happy. Salads were fresh and delicious, French onion soup was very good and mussels at a nearby table looked great. Park in the garage nearby as the street parking is more expensive and tickets are given out quickly.

1  Thank Turnturnturn