“Cool place. ”
Review of Kapow Noodle Bar

Kapow Noodle Bar
Ranked #183 of 738 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: USD 10 - USD 24
Description: What happens when three of South Florida’s biggest players in the restaurant & nightlife industry come together? Magic! That’s what happens. A restaurant was born that combines contemporary Southeast Asian cuisine with a South Florida vibe to elevate the dining and lounge experience. Vibe & Imbibe. Located in beautiful Downtown West Palm Beach, Florida on Clematis Street. Great spot for Brunch, Dinner, Happy Hour and late-night cocktails or craft beer.
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Really like this place. Comfortable ambiance, helpful friendly staff. Creative menu items. Leans toward Asian.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

The food is very good here. If you are after authentic, modern Asian cuisine then look no further. The shrimp pad Thai was light and had the sweet, salty, sour balance just right. We also had the spicy beef wontons and the short rib buns which were excellent. The do a midweek happy hour between 4-7 with a selection of drinks and dishes discounted - I was happy with $4 Sapporo!
Would gladly return to taste the other dishes.
Service was very good.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank Mugs-and-Nick
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We had several appetizers —. Strange as it sounds, the General Tso’s fried cauliflower was superb —. Crunchy on the outside and nothing like cauliflower on the inside, with a spicy sweet sauce on it. Very generous portion.

We also had then Shrimp Dynamite — again, very unique and tasty, on fried crispy noddles that resembled has browns, covered in a creamy shrimp dip-like mix.

We were disappointed in the shrimp Pad-Thai — they used too much fish sauce making it taste rotten. Apparently that is changing in the future to a different recipe.

Great selection of drinks, fun atmosphere,and unique tasting items. Go for the small plates and share.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

By far the best pan Asian food in or near west palm beach. Tuesday night taco and bun night gets wild , make sure you have a reservation or get there early . Always packed with locals and people in the food & beverage Industry. Happy hour menu and pricing is attractive. Make sure to order family style for the best experience. Servers are very knowledgeable and made great recommendations. Beer and cocktail list is extensive. New York City caliber Peking duck experience!

Vaughan D, Owner at Kapow Noodle Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for your awesome review sir! We pride ourselves on delivering "awesome" and we're glad you had a great experience! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

When I first walked into Kapow I was greeted by a hostess with a nice warm smile. She greeted me as if we were old friends and proceeded to ask me how my day was going. I then had Manny as a server he was absolutely amazing. He had a lot of knowledge about the menu and was able to steer me in the right direction. While eating I had not one but two managers visit my table and ask me about my experience. The pork belly ramen and Thai donuts are absolutely to die for! This was my first time at Kapow and I definitely will be returning.

1  Thank Jazmine S