“Don't miss it ”
Review of Kapow Noodle Bar

Kapow Noodle Bar
Ranked #138 of 773 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: USD 10 - USD 24
Description: What happens when three of South Florida’s biggest players in the restaurant & nightlife industry come together? Magic! That’s what happens. A restaurant was born that combines contemporary Southeast Asian cuisine with a South Florida vibe to elevate the dining and lounge experience. Vibe & Imbibe. Located in beautiful Downtown West Palm Beach, Florida on Clematis Street. Great spot for Brunch, Dinner, Happy Hour and late-night cocktails or craft beer.
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here twice since they opened. Kapow has a jumping bar in the front of the restaurant both times I have been. Friday night looked like an after work crowd that was changing over to the evening hipster set.

The food is fantastic. Just order and it comes out as ready family style. The General Tsos cauliflower is amazing. The Kung Pao calamari. The mushroom chow fun. Lots of great option for vegetarians and meat eaters alike!!!

Atmosphere and decor is eclectic and fun. First time the service was spectacular. Second time it was slow and things didn't always go as planned but the server was sweet none the less. It won't deter me from going back.

Try it. Be warned t can be a little loud and not sure it's a great place for kids ..... and actually I never saw one there.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank mfholland71

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Kapow is a "trendy"new restaurant in downtown west palm beach. They have another location in boca raton. So I ordered a noodle dish to go, bad idea! I ordered a noodle dish , not a noodle dish along with a cup of salt water soup, but that's what I received. My noodle dish had about a cup of soy sauce at the bottom of the plate !!! Not sure if the cook is just incompetent or they think that a cut of pure soy sauce in a noodle dish is appropriate. To say the least, it was inedible !!!

Either the chef that works there is not paying attention to what the cooks are putting out , or the chef is so consumed with himself that he could care less . But I'll tell you right now , if they do not change , they will be closed with a year !

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Julian M
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This fun concept was just opened in WPB. So I decided to try it on a whim! They open at 4 pm, so street parking was relatively easy. I loved the open, casual concept right away. The staff is super friendly, yet efficient and helpful. You may choose to sit at the bar or in the cozy sitting area around it. We chose a comfy booth. They offer happy hour selections until 7 pm. The menu is of Asian influence (Gyoza Tacos, Dim Sum, Shrimp Pad Thai, Skirt Steak Lo Mein, etc). We ate a la cartera and ended our meal with the Thai Donuts. They were a sweet delight! I think this place is also great to have drinks and small plates with friends. I loved the decor too. I plan to return and try something else.

Date of visit: August 2017