West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 143
USD 130
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
USD 96
USD 105
USD 96
Hilton Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 123
USD 109
Hilton.com
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 86
USD 83
Hotels.com
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 102
USD 89
USD 103
USD 98
Doubletree.com
USD 119
  • Breakfast included
Palm Beach Hibiscus(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 151
Courtyard by Marriott West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 76
All reviewspool areabeds were comfortableoutlet mallscottwpb
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

After a very rocky start tryimg to check in. Having requested ro unavailable. The following day Janice took care of everything and couldn't be more professional.
The hotel itself is super clean. Rooms really modern. No complaints. Except no breakfast and absolutely no stores or places to eat except Hooters.
Alot of bad reviews but my stay is fine

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Ramada I, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

TrvllvrNYC,

I want to start by thanking you for taking the time out to review your stay here with us at The Ramada West Palm Beach.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and we hope you will continue to stay with us when you are in the area.

Thank you again for choosing Ramada West Palm Beach for your hotel needs.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Very nice staff in a property that desperately needs a refurbishment. Just kind of dingy and tired. Otherwise convenient to airport. Comfortable beds. Quiet. Short ride to restaurants. Pool looked nice enough but it was too chilly the day I was there.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

jfm5440,

Thank you for taking the time out to review your stay here with us at The Ramada West Palm Beach.

We appreciate the kind comments you have about our staff, we do our best to make sure we provide the best hospitality to our hotel guest.

We hope you will continue to stay with us when you are back in the Palm Beaches.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I am really frustrated here. I had to come with my daughter for an international golf tournament at PGA National golf course and had to sleep 5 nights here. First nights in Room 312: invasion of croaches in our room and in the toilet room. Asked to change room. We were assigned Room 320. An even larger army of croaches. Dammit, we look forward going back to Canada. DON NOT CHECK-IN in this hotel. After complaints at Ramada, nothing was done so far.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Jessica P, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Luc O,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I definitely want to apologize, I am sorry for the army of roaches in your rooms. I am also sorry your complaints at the front desk never reached me.

Please feel free to contact me at the hotel to further discuss.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The FD agents are not polite at all, the was ok, the bathrooms too small, the pool area horrible, it doesn’t worth the money you pay, the location is ok and the parking area too, but I really will not go back again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jessica P, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Reyestaveras,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. I am extremely sorry to hear that your experience with our hotel was not great.

We hope that you will give us a chance to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Dirty room I have ever stayed. The curtain was clinging to the window because of dirty. Carpet was dirty and smell bad. There was no vantilation system to refresh room air. Even the bath was not cleaned up daily.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Serkan E,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here with us. I am very sorry that your experience with us was not great. We take reviews like yours to better our hotel.

We hope you will let us serve you again in the future.

Thank you for staying with us!