Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Best tourist attraction in Palm Beach IMO

In my opinion, Diva Duck’s tour is the best way to get oriented with where everything is in the... read more

Reviewed today
Marilyn T
Fabulous!

Lots of fun. We especially enjoyed Toni's commentary! We would recommend this tour to friends and... read more

Reviewed today
therese c

Recommended experiences in and around West Palm Beach
from USD 80.00
from USD 63.13
from USD 69.00
from USD 69.00
More Info
All reviews duck captain bob tour guide land and sea water portion west palm palm beach island great tour fun trip great fun boat ride all ages a lot of fun whole family jokes tori mansion
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My out-of-town guest wanted to take the plunge so we went yesterday - my 4th tour in 2 years, She loved it and I found it just as much fun as the first time I boarded the Duck. The guide and Captain were great, both were knowledgeable and entertaining. There's always something new to learn about this unique slice of Florida, even after 4 tours. I recommend as a "Must Do."

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank PADutchGlamGram
Reviewed 4 April 2018

It was a very joyful,relaxing and a quacking good time, with my work family(bct) and the husbands,kids and boo things.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Captain (mike)? I hope that's his name and Toni the tour guide were very friendly. In fact Tonyi was so funny my daughters 7 and 2 enjoy themselves my two-year-old ate chips and drank water the whole time and it was something that as a local I was happy to do at least once.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This a great way to spend the afternoon with the family or even solo! Priced decent and the host was fun and interactive. This amphibious machine is pretty cool and worth checking it out.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We had the best time today on an excursion with Capt. Jim and our tour guide, Toni (from New York). Toni was an excellent tour guide full of personality and all the necessary duck puns one would expect . Learned a lot about the beautiful area and saw so much more of West Palm than I ever would have. Definitely recommend Diva Duck! And the duck whistle is a must.