“Making Memories”

Diva Duck Amphibious Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: It's a Boat! It's a Bus! It's DivaDuck, a modern Hydra-Terra amphibious vessel. Take an exciting, fully narrated 75 minute sightseeing tour over land and sea. See many historic sites in Palm Beach, cruise past homes of celebrities and movie stars all while enjoying the beautiful tropical beauty of South Florida. Your tour guide and captain will keep you entertained with music, jokes and interesting facts. Customers love DivaDuck! - 98% approval rating from over 800 unedited reviews on our web site. Departs daily from CityPlace. Your safety is our biggest concern. Our modern Hydra-Terra was built following a US Coast Guard approved design, which incorporates the use of floatation foam inside the hull. The Hydra proved unsinkable in very strenuous testing, even with a full load and filled with water. The water portion of our tour is in the protected Intercoastal Waterway, where flat water conditions prevail. We also use radar to insure we only go out in safe weather conditions.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Had a group of 6. We all had a great time. Great way to spend a few hours with your family and friends especially out of towners.

All reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 10 reviews
"whole family"

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My out-of-town guest wanted to take the plunge so we went yesterday - my 4th tour in 2 years, She loved it and I found it just as much fun as the first time I boarded the Duck. The guide and Captain were great, both were knowledgeable and entertaining. There's always something new to learn about this unique slice of Florida, even after 4 tours. I recommend as a "Must Do."

2  Thank PADutchGlamGram
Reviewed 4 April 2018

It was a very joyful,relaxing and a quacking good time, with my work family(bct) and the husbands,kids and boo things.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Captain (mike)? I hope that's his name and Toni the tour guide were very friendly. In fact Tonyi was so funny my daughters 7 and 2 enjoy themselves my two-year-old ate chips and drank water the whole time and it was something that as a local I was happy to do at least once.