“No gluten free!!!! Don’t believe the “gluten free options “ label”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

This restaurant cheats when it comes to gluten free!! Nothing except the regular salad or such. Not even udis toast!!! No pancakes , waffles or anything that normally has gluten without it. KeKes either get true gluten free options or stop lying to us that their ARE options .

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Took my niece for the first time last July. We loved everything about it. Visited again this past July, it definitely fulfilled every expectation!! I had the spinach and feta omlet. And I love that they do iced coffee!!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Enjoyed a wonderful breakfast here with family. Was very pleased with the generous and delicious breakfast. The fruit was fresh and the waffle fluffy! Will definitely visit this place again. Service was excellent. I had the Florida Waffle, two scrambled eggs and the hash brown potatoes. Thumbs up on my new favorite place for breakfast. Must try their lunch options on another visit.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Husband and I went to Keke's for the first time. He got the Tuna Salad with Fruit. It was not only a beautiful plate visually, but delicious as well. The fruit was fresher than I get at Publix! Beautiful ripe strawberries, unblemished banana sliced into bite size pieces, fresh red grapes and blueberries, and sliced juicy oranges. I got the Sesame Chicken wrap which had perfectly cooked & generous chicken breast pieces with romaine lettuce and a flavorful sesame dressing. Our waitress was pleasant and attentive. It was a great experience. I highly recommend Keke's!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We went to Keke’s because of hearing good reviews. I decided to try the banana nut stuffed French toast. I chose scrambled eggs and ham with it. The menu lists the nuts as pecans however I received walnuts with my order. My French toast came with very little cream cheese and I ended up adding syrup because it was so dry. The French toast didn’t have the flavor I expected. My eggs were fine but the ham was dry. The coffee was good. My husband ordered eggs over medium and bacon with home fries. His eggs and bacon were fine however he was not impressed with the home fries. The home fries were not crisp and didn’t have much flavor. My daughter ordered the children’s pancakes. She liked her food and wanted more. Overall we are not impressed.