“My New Breakfast Spot!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

For the money you pay, you get a pretty decent amount of food that’s decorated pretty nicely. As opposed to other breakfast joints where you can tell sometimes that they just threw everything together real quick and brought it out. The service was great and the wait isn’t too bad even on Sunday mornings. I plan on going every Sunday morning unless I find someplace better but this is the best place so far

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We enjoy visiting Keke’s when we visit my in-laws in Melbourne. The hot chocolate is delicious and the omelettes are some of our favorites. Our children absolutely loved that the kids’ menus came with Wiki sticks instead of crayons. We hope to be back many times in the future when we visit our family in the summertime!

Reviewed 29 July 2018

I was born and raised in Philly and there are some specialty breakfast meats that are rarely served anywhere else south of PA. So my point is that I am very picky since I can't get my Taylor Pork Roll or scrapple, I really focus on quality of sausage & bacon. Cheap meats are really bad and you'll find none of that here. All four of us enjoyed our meal immensely.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

This is a great place for breakfast or lunch. Prices are good, service and quality of food very good. They have a wide menu of foods and have a a lot of healthy itemes on the menu.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This was our first time there and were impressed all around. We got there on a Saturday around 9 and was crowded but were seated quickly. The server was very attentive and checked on us often. Food came out quickly and hot. We were impressed by portion sizes. The menu had a nice variety though a little high priced for breakfast food. Four meals, 3 coffees and one milk came to $55 before tip. All in all, we enjoyed our meal and would go back.