“A favorite when we visit Melbourne”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We enjoy visiting Keke’s when we visit my in-laws in Melbourne. The hot chocolate is delicious and the omelettes are some of our favorites. Our children absolutely loved that the kids’ menus came with Wiki sticks instead of crayons. We hope to be back many times in the future when we visit our family in the summertime!

Reviewed 29 July 2018

I was born and raised in Philly and there are some specialty breakfast meats that are rarely served anywhere else south of PA. So my point is that I am very picky since I can't get my Taylor Pork Roll or scrapple, I really focus on quality of sausage & bacon. Cheap meats are really bad and you'll find none of that here. All four of us enjoyed our meal immensely.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

This is a great place for breakfast or lunch. Prices are good, service and quality of food very good. They have a wide menu of foods and have a a lot of healthy itemes on the menu.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This was our first time there and were impressed all around. We got there on a Saturday around 9 and was crowded but were seated quickly. The server was very attentive and checked on us often. Food came out quickly and hot. We were impressed by portion sizes. The menu had a nice variety though a little high priced for breakfast food. Four meals, 3 coffees and one milk came to $55 before tip. All in all, we enjoyed our meal and would go back.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

My wife and I had just finished helping my sister and her ‘current’ spouse move into to their new home. Our payment for driving them from Minnesota to Florida and sweating our very souls out unpacking them, was breakfast. I told my wife if, “…if this isn’t the best food I have ever eaten…IN MY LIFE…I will disembowel her…” My lovely wife laughed, “Oh common, it wasn’t that bad!” Then she looked into my eyes. Well guess what? MY SISTER ISN’T DEAD! OUR BREAKFAST WAS THE BEST BREAKFAST I HAVE EVER HAD! And I am not exaggerating. The service was fast and very personable, the portions huge, the quality (I had an omelette and my wife had waffles) impeccable, and the price very reasonable. Even though this place was very busy when we arrived, our wait time was minimal. Now I am not saying that a single meal was worth the hell of moving my sister, but it came darn close!