“Excellent seafood”

Melbourne Seafood Station
Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

Best seafood in the area. Spicy is to die for. Service is quick and friendly. Alway fresh and tasty.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (186)

Reviewed 4 September 2021

I thoroughly enjoyed the Rock Shrimp and added them to my amazing Clam Basket. The shrimp and clams were all cooked perfectly and I love the butter/garlic sauce. I always add a side of Sausage to my meal; it's the best I've found at any restaurant around. I was also pleasantly surprised at how fast my order was ready. Keep up the good work!
I'd give Melbourne Seafood Station SIX ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ if I could.

Reviewed 3 September 2021

Love, love , love the food at this place! We have tried everything...even the much anticipated return of the rock shrimp and we are still thinking we love the regular red shrimp best. The spice is very tasty and it really makes the potatoes and corn taste good too! Highly recommend...we were skeptical at 1st but pleasantly surprised. Now we can't get enuff...a must try!

Reviewed 30 August 2021

1. The shrimp were not plentiful enough.
2. You were out of corn, so had to have a replacement, but we were looking forward to the corn. No one told us you were out of corn when we placed our phone order.
3. Your "toast" was soft and mushy, not toasty, because you wrap it in foil.
4. We had asked for "mild" but your red "spicy hot" powder was all over the top of our three Bowls, which we, of course, didn't discover until we were back home.
Our order was not ready at our requested pickup time.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 24 August 2021 via mobile

My two coworkers and I visited the Viera location, could not find that specific location on “Trip Advisor”, and cashier “Trenton” made it an awesome experience !!!

Date of visit: August 2021