See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Reservations for late arrival. Husband went inside to check in. Sign on front door indicated doors were locked after sundown..key required to enter which is normal in most hotels. It was after 1 AM by then and He went right in...not locked. When he did not come out after over 30 mins I went in to inquire what was taking so long. He said desk clerk was having problems with computer. He finally came out and gave me keys. While he went to park the car I went up on the elevator. Found our room..first key would not work but second one did. Door opened and I was greeted by "Who is that!!!" Man set up in bed!!! I then saw his clothes on the floor....I apologized and told him we were told this was our room...room number was written on the key envelope!! Needless to say that scared the life out of me and I had a hard time falling to sleep later. I went downstairs and told the clerk someone else was in our room and he was now awake! She said "Well the computer did not say someone was in the room!". It was so late and I was so tired or we would have walked at then! Our new room was OK. Breakfast next morning was not what I am used to at all. I had a mini bagel and cream cheese...not much else to choose from. Signs around hotel indicated the dryers were not working. Juice machine in "breakfast room" also had a sign it was not working. Outside building was being repainted so parking was very difficult. I believe when a place is having maintenance that will inconvenience guest it should be noted at the time reservations are being made.

Room Tip: Rooms are available for those with pets. I believe the 2nd floor is reserved for pet owners.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
BRITNEY B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your candid feedback. We use the comments and feedback provided to constantly improve our hotel and the experiences we provide our guests. Please know that you can contact the front desk immediately if you are not happy with your accommodations and we can work to better suit your needs and make your stay more comfortable. Hope to have the opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future!

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Managment should be ashamed of themselves. This hotel was filthy top to bottom. It was late when we arrived so our choices were limited. Do yourself a favor and read all the reviews! Please do not stay here!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
BRITNEY B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

This by far has been the worst hotel I have ever stayed in the place is full of bugs it is dirty the housekeeping staff are treated like slaves and rushed to do their jobs within a certain timeframe and none are kept in facility during evening and night hours I don't even blame housekeeping staff for not having everything probably cleaned I had to get my room changed 4 times because of the bugs one room I cleaned myself and purchased my own cleaning agents all these inconveniences in one week and not even one management staff member came to speak to me about my concerns this is not a good place to stay in if you have allergies or any respiratory issues the place is full of dust mold stains on linen furniture and it smells horrible the front desk staff has no customer service skills nor do they care of any issues you are having they are fast to hand you a new room key to keep you quiet and out their face and they also lie about management not being there

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
BRITNEY B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our property. We do appreciate all feedback that we receive from our guests. I do apologize for any inconveniences caused during your stay. However after looking into your reservation I'm very pleased to see that you did decide to stay at our property the entire week your reservation was booked. I am also thrilled to confirm that the minor infractions you reported were rectified immediately by our staff. As our team does strive and excel at providing spectacular customer service. Thank you for choosing our property! Look forward to seeing you again in the future

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

My family of 3 adults, 2 teens, 2 big dogs and 2 kids were just sheltered from Hurricane Irma here. The place was an Ark! They opened up to guests with every kind of dog, cats, birds, snakes, ferrets and dragons. These are all people who probably would not have evacuated at all without being able to shelter with their pets. The staff was patient with all the stressed out refugees and very kind. There was a nice hot breakfast buffet for everyone, good air conditioning and the power stayed on throughout the storm, which is more than many places. The hotel is older and needs some maintenance, though the rooms themselves were clean and very comfortable. I gave them 5 stars because they were so helpful and open-hearted to a full house of freaked out people. Thank you, Quality Inn, Wesley Chapel!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
BRITNEY B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent trip to our hotel. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay especially given the circumstances. Also very delighted that our accommodations and service met your expectations during a very horrific time. We appreciate you sharing, and we look forward seeing you again in the future.
Warm Regards

Reviewed 20 May 2017

The first room we checked in to had peeling paint on the toilet seat and the a/c made noise like a meat grinder. The desk clerk moved us next door, where the a/c worked, but the shower did not. The faucet and shower head were caked with lime and calcium deposits. The room smelled like old beer, vomit, and urine. Breakfast was inedible. Coffee was black water. Will never stay at a Quality Inn again. Shame on you, Mr. Patel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
BRITNEY B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback. I do apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay with us. We truly value all guest feedback, for it allows us to consistently improve and prevent your experience from happening again. Hopefully in the future you will reconsider and give us the opportunity to provide a positive experience to you at our property.

Warm Regards,