All reviews happy hour free pizza tacos cookies waffles a great place to stay room was clean choice hotels hot breakfast breakfast bar breakfast was excellent fresh fruit movie theater front desk staff nice stay home away from home would stay again
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We had to make an unexpectedly stop due to heavy rain and fog. We were welcomed warmly. To my surprise, we were actually asked what our preference was as to the location of the room...1st floor, 3rd floor? Informed that we were welcome to watch the Super Bowl in the lounge and breakfast in the morning. The room was very comfortable and clean.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk! They are most accommodating.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Sue G,

Thank you very much for your super awesome review. I am glad you were able to get out of the rain and spend the night safely. We like to personalize our interactions as much as possible, making our guests feel special in the process. We did have quite a few people down for the Super Bowl, and I hope you were one of them. Hope your team won too. Rain or shine, come and see us again whenever you are back in the area. Safe travels!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

This appears to be a totally new or at least, totally renovated, property. The mattress was brand new, the bedding comfortable and the room (a Queen, handicapped) was spotless. It was a bit odd with a handicapped room, but I had booked this four months in advance, and specifically requested a first floor room, and the only available was handicapped. I did specify that if they had a handicapped guest, I would gladly take a different room, but no one requested one of the date I stayed there. I was very happy with the room and the service desk. The breakfast was actually good! Very happy to have stayed here and would do so again. I paid $88 for the room.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear brendaflynn,

Thank you very much for your awesome feedback. While we were built in 1997, this year will be a big one for us in terms of upgrades. In addition to the brand new mattresses, automatic doors were recently installed as well. However, our core will always be the human element, and personalized service will always be the standard here.

Our hotel has a total of 4 queen bed rooms. All of them are handicap accessible. Our online descriptions does indicate that it is a handicap room. Additionally, these rooms are considered our standard rooms, since they are the lowest priced. A lot of guests book this room type based on rate, but we will always be happy to help you find a room that best fits your needs. Take care!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I stayed here on my way back home from Southwest Florida. I checked in late that night and was immediately recognized as a Choice Privileges member. I was welcomed with a gift bag of snacks and a bottle of water. Other than that it was an uneventful stay. Breakfast was fairly standard. Biggest issue was getting them to waive their fee for using the safe that I did not use. Will definitely consider staying here again if I return to the Tampa Bay area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear jdbarnes1234,

Thank you very much for your complimentary review. Our staff is indeed one of the most friendly in the hospitality industry, and recognizing our valued Choice Privileges members is always a pleasure for us.

However, I am sorry for any issues you may have had with the safe warranty fee. The fee is not for the actual safe usage, but covers the warranty that insures it. It is a standard room amenity, much like the TV & microwave. However, since we are required to list this charge separately, it is always optional,and can be removed immediately once requested. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Sleep Inn, Wesley Chapel, Florida is by far one of the Best motels we have stayed in. From the friendly staff to the great free breakfasts to the Happy Hour on Tues. Weds, and Thurs. evening's. During our stay I suffered a kidney stone attack in the middle of the night. Not having any pain medication for the excruciating pain, I went to the front desk and asked if I might have several cans of beer to help flush my kidneys and without hesitation the night clerk gave me several cans which also sedated me enough to be able to relieve the pain and suffering to be able to fall asleep. Far beyond the call of duty. The only thing that lacked for this establishment is automatic sliding entrance doors, but as we were checking out this morning, we were advise those doors are being installed on Monday. You will not regret your stay at this Sleep Inn.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear Michael B,

Thank you very much for telling us about your experience at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you had to go through such physical pain, but I am happy to hear about our staff going above & beyond. We love to know when a member of our team receives a kind comment. Yes, automatic doors are on the way too. Maybe someday we can get Weaver D's 'Automatic For The People' Southern food for happy hour too!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

The rooms were very clean, nice & bed was very comfortable, staff was polite, friendly and helpful. Excellent value for the rate charged. Also, a very convenient location close to shopping, restaurants and business district.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
SleepInnWesleyChapel, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Michael L,

Thank you very much for telling us how your stay went. So glad we were able to accommodate you, and hopefully your comments will inspire others to give us a try. We are close to two major malls, restaurants galore, and many more new options on the way. Stay warm!