All reviews great hotel outlet mall complimentary breakfast recommend this hotel oatmeal quiet location tampa area front desk staff fitness room stay there again business trip clean rooms outdoor pool busch gardens excellent stay cookies wiregrass
Reviewed 2 February 2018

not enough food options, facility maintenance poor. needs upgrades. i was delayed at check in (proper training required). carpet was outdated, needed to be changed. the room had a bad smell. overall facility needs attention.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ricardo P, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you for your comments. I do apologize the problems that you encountered during your last stay. This is not the type of review that we like to see, and I assure you that I will be looking into each point that you have made.
I would like to discuss this further with you at your convenience, at the office number below.
Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to another chance to serve you.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Great service, professional staff who worked well with our geoup of over 40. I would absolutely return to this facility and would recommend it to others. I would also recommend that they secure a hotel owned shuttke service. Overall, I was pleased.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow!! Thank you for such a great review!! I am thrilled that our staff members made you feel at home away from home..

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I stayed 2 nights on business. The hotel was very clean , quiet (despite being full), with a nice buffet breakfast, large room, and a remarkably friendly, competent staff. This is a budget hotel and does an excellent service.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. We are very proud of our staff, and are encouraged by your comments. Customer service has always played an important role at our property, and I am glad that you are reporting that we are still paying attention!
In this competitive market, we want you to know that we really appreciate your business, and that we will continue to go above and beyond for our guests!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

The facility overall was at the standard that I have come to expect from the Hampton Inn. The breakfast was less than mediocre. I would recommend this hotel as long as you have the expectation that you will need to plan for breakfast offsite.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 27 January 2018

The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was very accommodating when I needed some toiletry items. The breakfast was very good an the staff was very attentive in keeping the the food area clean.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple