USD 104
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 116/night.

USD 69
Sleep Inn(Wesley Chapel)(Great Value!)
USD 104
USD 75
SleepInn
Quality Inn(Wesley Chapel)
USD 61
USD 53
Groupon.com
Best Western Wesley Chapel(Wesley Chapel)(Great Value!)
USD 71
HIExpress.com
USD 155
USD 133
USD 94
All reviewsgreat hoteloutlet mallcomplimentary breakfastrecommend this hoteloatmealquiet locationtampa areafront desk stafffitness roomstay there againbusiness tripoutdoor poolcomfortable bedsbusch gardensexcellent staycookieswiregrass
Reviewed 1 February 2018

Great service, professional staff who worked well with our geoup of over 40. I would absolutely return to this facility and would recommend it to others. I would also recommend that they secure a hotel owned shuttke service. Overall, I was pleased.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ricardo P, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Wow!! Thank you for such a great review!! I am thrilled that our staff members made you feel at home away from home..

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I stayed 2 nights on business. The hotel was very clean , quiet (despite being full), with a nice buffet breakfast, large room, and a remarkably friendly, competent staff. This is a budget hotel and does an excellent service.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. We are very proud of our staff, and are encouraged by your comments. Customer service has always played an important role at our property, and I am glad that you are reporting that we are still paying attention!
In this competitive market, we want you to know that we really appreciate your business, and that we will continue to go above and beyond for our guests!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

The facility overall was at the standard that I have come to expect from the Hampton Inn. The breakfast was less than mediocre. I would recommend this hotel as long as you have the expectation that you will need to plan for breakfast offsite.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 27 January 2018

The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was very accommodating when I needed some toiletry items. The breakfast was very good an the staff was very attentive in keeping the the food area clean.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 January 2018

My family and I selected this Hampton property for a two-night stay in the Tampa area. Though slightly north of the greater Tampa area and some of the attractions the military family rate and location of this property couldn’t have worked out better.

Just across I-75 from the Tampa Premium Outlets and several dining choices this property was perfectly located for our stay. We dined at Ford’s Garage and strolled through the very well maintained outlets prior to check-in, which was quick and effortless.

The property is tucked away on the east side of the interstate away from the bustle of traffic on the west side, which offered a very quiet and peaceful setting. Could not hear interstate traffic from there or traffic on the highway off the interstate.

The property was squeaky clean, the staff extremely friendly, and the room perfectly comfortable. My family and I experienced another wonderful Hampton experience at this property and it will be one of the first we consider when we return to the area for a visit.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We look forward in your return.