“Cachitos are really good”
Review of Don Pan Bakery

Don Pan Bakery
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: Latin, Venezuelan, Cafe
Reviewed 17 November 2016

The bakery have tables and chairs that you can sit after you order your food at the counter.
There have specials everyday beside the menu's specials today Wednesday the special was a free small café con leche when you spend $15 dollars.
They have breakfast specials today on the menu : one small cafe con leche and a chesses, egg, and ham sanwhich for $5.99
We order two ham and chesses cachitas and taste delicious. The 3 leches was very good also as well as a Guava and chesses pastry; and el café con leche
The young man in the counter was polite and serve our order in a short time.
What I don't recomend though is the coffe expresso because it was not as strong as it should be for a expresso coffe.
The place is clean and it has Spanish music that you can enjoyed while having breakfast

Reviewed 19 October 2016

We drive to Dale Mabry and Kennedy as we know we can always find the things my wife loves being that tshe is Venezuelan. This place seems to be delivered the products so they are always short of what you desire.

1  Thank 133omarm
Reviewed 30 May 2016

I haven't really found a good German Bakery. I found Don Pan and their pastry and cake is fantastic. Good Espresso as well! Love this place!

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

I was warned by someone who works at a store in the same shopping center that this place was not do good. I should have listened. The Cuban Sandwich had a taste that I can't explain. The delicious looking pastries were anything but delicious. The pastries were dried out on the outside and more moist on the inside. The pastries tasted old. The powder on top of the tiramisu was so thick I choked on it. Now I never throw away food but I did today. Thinking I must be having a bad day, I gave my family their sandwich and desert. Without giving them any advanced warning as to my dislike of the food. To my surprise they had the same reaction as I did. They too tossed the food in the trash. Our common conclusion was that the food was old. With all the variety of items we purchased you would think that at least one thing would be worthy of being eaten. Nothing was worth saving. We threw it all out. This was a first for us. Throwing away over $30 worth of food. It all looks good but tuck.

1  Thank PAN A
Reviewed 27 March 2016

This is a great place to have coffee and Cuban toast or fresh pastries. The cakes are to die for. Alex is a great guy. Always smiling and talkative. A wonderful server and chef.