“Craving the roast pork since I left Florida!”
Review of Latin Twist Cafe

Latin Twist Cafe
Ranked #29 of 136 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: Cuban, Latin
Reviewed 13 August 2017

We got take out, but it was so good I thought it worth rating. The roast pork with white rice and black beans was excellent, inexpensive, and plentiful! The plantains were tasty. The yucca fries were forgettable as were the cheese empanadas, I wouldn't order those again. My parents enjoyed the flan. I would definitely return.

1  Thank Staubenf

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We got 4 meals, a tamale, and 2 desserts to go. Everything was awesome! The food tastes great, and you get A LOT for your money. a meal is $8 and includes a vegetable, meat, rice, and beans. We have leftovers for everyone tomorrow and there were 3 adults, a teenager, and toddler. The employees were all very nice and that made it even better. The food seems like a mixture of types of latin. We will go back!

1  Thank cynthial557
Reviewed 4 April 2017

I'm not comparing this to the Cuban food that we can get in the Miami area, but for Wesley Chapel, this is some of the best that we have come across. And, I will say first hand that it is quite a bit better than most anything we ate while visiting Cuba. Be sure to ask for the bread if you are ordering take out, it's included, but only provided if asked for.

1  Thank kindredspirits
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I ordered the lentil soup and Tilapia with yellow rice and black beans. The plantains was the best part. The tilapia was very greasy and the rice and beans flavorless. Big portions, but not good flavor. The fajitas tastes to vinager.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Awesome in all areas. Clean positive atmosphere, Spanish music in the background. Authentic, delicious and affordable meals. Excellent customer service.