“Great Cuban sandwich ”

Latin Twist Cafe
Ranked #29 of 132 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: Cuban, Latin
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

I went for a quick Cuban sandwich and was not disappointed. The large sandwich was really good. It took about 10 minutes for the order to be ready.

1  Thank Richard C

Reviewed 15 April 2016

Mouth watering food, from the appetizers to the their main menu selections. The best Mofongo in town.

2  Thank Lberrios19
Reviewed 12 February 2016

I have been here a few times with my family. They have great tasting cubans, rice, beans, plantains, yuca, etc. They are courteous, you are served fast, and the place is clean. I will continue to eat here.

2  Thank JennyJ6304
Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

Husband and I had lunch there today. He had roast pork yellow rice plantains and black beans. I tasted all of it and loved it and so did he. I had the pressed Cuban sandwich and delicious cafe con leche. Best I have found since moving from Miami area.

1  Thank JAL30
Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

We tried this place based on local recommendations and it didn't disappoint! We got Cubans and tried an empanada. Both were good but the Cuban was excellent! Quick and friendly service too! We will be back

1  Thank Luv2TravelNEGirl