“Delish!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Sat outside on patio on beautiful day! I had the philly calzone and my husband had the meatball sub! Both of us agree best we have ever had! The small calzone is GIGANTIC so I can say with confidence that a medium or large calzone will feed 2 to 4 people easily. Ordered small pepperoni pizza to go for my son and the small is 8 huge slices! Great spot and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Great food and wonderful service!! My husband and I ordered an eggplant parmigiana sub and meatball sub... we will definitely order from here again!!

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

If you want a simple, tasty, well prepared pizza - South Beach Pizzeria is your place! More of a take out place than a eat in but there are a few tables. Generous portions make it that unless you are ravenous you should share one. The Calzones are great as well. Good food at a good price - as a proof you’ll often see Vero’s constabulary stopped for a meal. Thank you south Beach Pizzeria. Make sure you call ahead and order.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Have ordered pizza from here several times. Favorite would be the Margherita pizza with balsamic glaze.

1  Thank wagnerj86
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We were here from Ohio on business. We like to find places to eat that are different-not chain restaurants-so we took a chance on South Beach Pizza. Don't be put off by the size of the place. The people were friendly and we had a nice conversation with the woman manning the counter while we waited for our pizza. It was very good, and quite large for a "medium." If we lived here, we'd frequent the place. We're driving back to our hotel, congratulating ourselves on finding another small business that we're happy we visited, and my phone rings. Turns out, K dropped her phone outside the restaurant, and they found it and called me. Then, although they were closing, they waited while we returned to pick it up. Very nice!

2  Thank Lee E