“Great Pizza”
Review of Marco's Pizza

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #213 of 362 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Reviewed 2 May 2017

My husband and I think it's the best pizza in Vero Beach. We love the thin crust meat pizza. Love the parmesan crust. Great delivery service. Also have a lot of coupons to be used.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Marco's is a chain - so the pizza is consistent. We love their "thin crust" pizzas - and there's usually enough ingredients.
This was the first time that I ordered from Marco's in Stockbridge - and while the pizza was good (ingredients were a bit sparse), the service was definitely lacking.
The order was placed for pickup and was ready on time. We had a very nice young lady running the register. She was new - and needed a little help (about 4 parties waiting for orders) - but there was only one other person there (making pizzas) - so the place was a bit chaotic.
I'll give them another try - since their pizzas are pretty good.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Very good pepperoni pizza...close to NJ! We call ahead for the pie and they always have a special price.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 23 October 2016

They make a great garden pizza for veggie lovers. I love there pizzas there. They also deliver.And they are very prompt with delivery times.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Great pizza with so many choices...the most upscale pizza franchise yet! Delicioso! My friend ordered 3 completely different pizzas...so good...and they delivered it did not take long at all.

Date of visit: September 2016