“Vittorios Pizzaria”

Vittorio's Pizzeria
Ranked #140 of 359 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Vittorio's has been a staple in Vero for many years. My husband and I moved here from Colorado, 9 years ago. We had a great mom and pop restaurant where we lived. We were on a quest to find a good Italian restaurant. Their sauce is excellent and their meatballs are to die for. Just the right consistency. Great food at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

The pizza is average, taste is average and ambiance I average. Not much more to say.
I miss New York pizza!

Reviewed 2 April 2015

The Boars's Head Italian sandwich special is great. They use the pizza dough but treat it differently than they do for a pizza., The result is a warm bun which is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. It's my favorite place to go for a good sandwich.

Reviewed 4 December 2014

This is the second time that we have eaten at this location and we are not disappointed. The first time I ate a Stromboli which was very good and good sized. The sauce was very mild and not garlicky. My spouse has a garlic allergy and this is just what she needs. We also had the Lemon Chicken with Pasta which was very good. Tonight we had the early bird special. We had Baked Ziti and Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. The Ziti was very good but the meat sauce had a strange flavor. The meals came with a really good salad and garlic knots. The garlic knots were more or less just slightly coated with garlic flavor, but mostly just butter and Parmesan Cheese. They have the early birds from 4:00 - 5:30 PM with a choice of Baked Ziti, Spaghetti w/meatballs, sausage or meat sauce or chicken parmigiana. I will try their pizza next time and I expect it will be good also as I noticed that plenty of them were going out of the door. Oh, I almost forgot to mention, the early birds are only $5.99

Reviewed 28 October 2014

If you want great pizza then this is the place! My family loves it....thin crust...perfect. I highly recommend!