Open today: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Don't miss this!

We had a 50 minute airboat ride with Captain Tom. He knows his stuff: gators, birds, history of the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
carymcs
Baltimore, Maryland
Fun and educational tour!!

My husband and I took a morning tour and it was amazing!! Cpt Tom was very informative, engaging... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
abbeysjo
Reedsburg, Wisconsin
via mobile

All reviews air boat baby alligators all ages an adventure big gators exciting ride great sense of humor eco system their natural habitat knew exactly where lots of fun captain birds airboat florida swamp rage
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We were happy to find a airboat tour that offered a one half hour ride. We brought out three grandchildren on the tour and thought that a hour tour would have been too long. They loved the the ride and my grandson said it was better than any ride he had ever been on. The captain provided a lot of valuable information and kept them very entertained during the entire tour. Gator bait was very considerate and even mailed us my granddaughters hat that was left on the boat. It was a very enjoyable ride and we will return.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Lots of fun and great bird watching and gator viewing all with entertaining guide and fast ride with intermittent slow touring ...so enjoyable for all ages !

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Took my Son and his Wife. We had a great time. Saw lot's of gators and lot's of birds and other wild life. Guide was very knowledgeable. Knew exactly where to take us for the best pics.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

This operator was recommended by the team at the Windsor and I have to say it was a wonderful suggestion. It's a crowded market and there were several other operators setting off this morning at 0800 - so there is plenty of choice. But I have to say our Capt was excellent in every way and we're still on a high two hours after.

We saw a large variety of wildfowl as well as many Alligators. The Capt was highly knowledgeable, and was able to juggle the interests of adults alongside the fun questions of a six year old. We felt safe, well guided and were hugely entertained.

It's a must do experience and I can't praise this operator more highly.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Bill was a wonderful guide!! Loved going on this airboat tour. He made sure to point out lots of nature we were surrounded by & noted little facts that were interesting. Made sure we saw alligators! Very hospitable company to use, they give free water at end of trip. Very fun trip with headsets that ensure everyone can hear the guide. Bill was great! I highly recommend going on an airboat ride with this company.