Open today: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Don't miss this!

We had a 50 minute airboat ride with Captain Tom. He knows his stuff: gators, birds, history of the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
carymcs
Baltimore, Maryland
Fun and educational tour!!

My husband and I took a morning tour and it was amazing!! Cpt Tom was very informative, engaging... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
abbeysjo
Reedsburg, Wisconsin
via mobile

All reviews air boat baby alligators all ages an adventure big gators exciting ride great sense of humor eco system their natural habitat knew exactly where lots of fun captain birds airboat florida swamp rage
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

This operator was recommended by the team at the Windsor and I have to say it was a wonderful suggestion. It's a crowded market and there were several other operators setting off this morning at 0800 - so there is plenty of choice. But I have to say our Capt was excellent in every way and we're still on a high two hours after.

We saw a large variety of wildfowl as well as many Alligators. The Capt was highly knowledgeable, and was able to juggle the interests of adults alongside the fun questions of a six year old. We felt safe, well guided and were hugely entertained.

It's a must do experience and I can't praise this operator more highly.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Bill was a wonderful guide!! Loved going on this airboat tour. He made sure to point out lots of nature we were surrounded by & noted little facts that were interesting. Made sure we saw alligators! Very hospitable company to use, they give free water at end of trip. Very fun trip with headsets that ensure everyone can hear the guide. Bill was great! I highly recommend going on an airboat ride with this company.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I have NOTHING bad to say about this trip! Our guide was so knowledge about the area and all the wildlife. We saw plenty of alligators, birds, ducks, turtles and fish. Some of the fish were in the talons of osprey!

I highly recommend this wonderful adventure!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Had a great time!! Loved it herr. Will come back. Thanks to Jay out stay was enjoyable and relaxing.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Our children age 6,9 and 11 requested to go see Captain Bill for the 2nd year in a row. His friendly, funny personality shines through with his vast knowledge and expereince of many years on the water made a great learning experience for our family. We saw many local birds, nests , and of course many many gators !! We got great photos and enjoyed a morning on the water with an amazing guild. Highly recommend Gator bait tours you will not be disappointed....remember to secure purses lol .