“It really pains me to say this but...”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #47 of 255 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I came here for lunch with my family about 3 weeks ago. Me and my family previously dined at other bonefish grills and it was always delicious.
At this bonefish grill i ordered fish and chips and the fish was definitely under cooked, tasteless and the fries were soggy. My moms salmon was dry and tasteless also.
My dads dish was the only good one, but not exceptional.
Also, considering we came here to eat at lunch and we just got water and no desserts, we payed like 75 dollars tip included, so very expensive.The place also was kind of old and dingy.

3  Thank Super C

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visiting on spring break with my family. Good Bang bang shrimp. Well seasoned burger was tasty. Fries were mildly soggy. Mac n cheese side was ok. Once the place got crowded we waited to get drink refills. Coconut pie was yummy.

1  Thank marc d
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

What has happened to this location? The Wednesday bang shrimp at happy hour has been cut in half. Half the bowl was lettuce. We were sitting at the bar. The couple to our right were served a beautiful plate of fish BUT it smelled fishy. The group to our left sent back cold calamari and were complaining about the the happy hour prices. I questioned our bar tab and was rudely told the happy hour rules. The patrons at the bar were not having a happy hour and I felt that something was fishy about the happy hour menu. Been going there for over a year. We left no tip and won't go back.

2  Thank Q4058ZPlindaf
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The bang bang shrimp was good. We ordered a side of the mac and cheese with bacon. Very creamy. My husband and I had the burgers which were good. The only 2 negatives were the avocado kept sliding off and my burger was a bit under cooked. Overall, a good experience and we will be back

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This place remodeled a lot since we last came. It gives the place a fresh look. Bang Bang Shrimp was to die for, and you could tell the Bread was fresh. Waitress was very nice and prompt with food and drinks. I love this place and every time we visit the Sarasota area, we come here. It’s a favorite for a lot of my family. Place is good for kids, parents, adults, couples, teens-you name it. Food was fast to come out. The broccoli I ordered for one of my sides was VERY well seasoned and I LOVED IT. I got the Scallops & Shrimp. It was good, however the fries & seafood were soggy and unseasoned.
Overall, will come back and would recommend to a friend.