“Affordable & Perfect Getaway - I can stay for a...”
Venice Beach less than 2 miles away..
Quaint downtown Venice.. with shops and many restaurants to choose from Newly painted/carpeted /decorated- 2nd condo
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Venice Beach less than 2 miles away..
Quaint downtown Venice.. with shops and many restaurants to choose from
Newly painted/carpeted /decorated- 2nd condo
Peaceful Coastal decor-
Freshly painted Dining area...
Cozy living area with big screen TV
Comfortable queen size master bedroom with new linens
Bathroom with Tub
2nd bedroom with Nautical look and new linens
Serene Pool with lounge chairs, Grill and picnic tables
Bike to Venice Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Weekender...
Caledon, Canada
“Affordable & Perfect Getaway - I can stay for a month instead of a week”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in November 2016

I love this condo! Its so affordable and close to everything. Steps behind to shopping. I have stayed in the North West End of Florida and the cost is double for one week that I can stay here for one MONTH. When I need to get away from it all and just relax I can work here too. 10 Minutes to the ocean and it just feeds my soul. Great relaxing building and everything is pristine and well looked after.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing