“Birthday dinner”

Star Thai and Sushi
Ranked #41 of 255 Restaurants in Venice
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Beautifully presented, fresh, fresh delicious rolls, sashimi and sushi. The staff is professional and friendly. We’ve been there for lunch several times, which is also amazing, but dinner was exceptional.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Two couples went. Two had yellow curry, one with chicken, one with shripm. One red curry with chicken and one Thai chicken. The food was as good as any Thai food we have ever had. Only sorry we had not found them sooner.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We went with 2 other couples for lunch. All couples ordered sushi and a variety of dishes. Glad service was superb, sushi and meals were mouthwatering delicious!! The presentation of all the food was exquisite.
Will return next season.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I wanted to enjoy Thai food but didn't want to drive out to the Sandtrap. We drove over to the Star Thai restaurant and the parking lot was empty and we were the first ones there. The atmosphere is charming and staff attentive. I got the panang curry and it was the Best curry I've ever had! I don't give 5 stars ever but this place earned it. My daughter had the amazing curry and the peanut taste was fabulous. The cost wasn't prohibitive and the sushi bar will definitely get checked out on our next visit. I will definitely be back. Also, when we left the parking lot was packed as was the restaurant.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We never had this quality of thai before and we've travelled a lot. Nice staff and very fresh fish. The location might be not the best but it was packed.