“Best sushi bar in venice, by far!!!”
Review of Osaka Sake and Sushi Bar - CLOSED

Osaka Sake and Sushi Bar
Price range: USD 15 - USD 20
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 26 April 2008

I can't speak highly enough of Osaka. I happened in there one day and can't stop going back. The clear soup is the BEST anywhere in Venice or Sarasota. Best ever in my opinion. The california rolls are all great. I have my favorites, like the Ragin Cajun, but I've had most of them and love them all. There appetizers are fantastic, especially the Crab Rangoons and the dumplings. My friend always gets the chicken tereyaki and loves it. The service is always really good. I've eaten in and to go and always had a great experience. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! The only problem is it's small on the inside and I'm afraid once people find out how good it is it will be hard to get a table.

1  Thank princess2010_8