“New fav pizza place”
Review of Rosati's Pizza

Rosati's Pizza
Ranked #12 of 82 Restaurants in Valrico
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We really badly needed a great family pizza place in our area. I'm so glad this is here. They deliver and it's absolutely incredible pizza. The price is slightly higher but for the quality it's totally worth it!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We ordered delivery soon after their grand opening and it arrived in the hour as noted. We tried a thin crust and deep dish. Both pizzas were really good and so much better than chain pizzerias. It's just a matter of taste - our preference is NY style vs Chicago Deep Dish, but if that's your thing then I highly recommend this place. Another welcome addition to the Fish Hawk/Valrico/Brandon area!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved this Chicago style deep dish pizza, costs a.bit more than usual, but they certainly used the freshest mozzarella and tomato sauce. This is my new favorite pizza in Valrico/Lithia/Brandon area. I will return here again and again. My only complaint is that this place does not offer a sit down restaurant inside, so we had to take it home. Can't wait to eat it next time!

Reviewed 12 March 2017

It's the new Chicago Pizza place that opened at the Shoppe of Lithia (near Publix). It's for take out or delivery. I've ordered for delivery twice in the past couple of weeks. The delivery and service experience have been very good. They have charged $3 for delivery each time. I'm not sure if it's because I have a Brandon address (bordering Valrico), or if all deliveries within Valrico are the same charge. Either way, they do charge less than Mobile Meals for delivery. That's a plus. I also like their online ordering system. You can actually track your pizza. The system tells you when your pizza is on the way.

I've had the double dough pizza and the deep dish pizza. I'm not typically a huge fan of the Chicago style pizza, but this was pretty good. My only other experience was at Giordano's and Uno's Pizza. This deep dish surpassed both of them in terms of flavor. I just prefer the NY style crust over the Chicago crust any day. With that said, it was still a very good pizza. I think I preferred the double dough (Margherita) pizza over the deep dish pizza. I guess I'm just not used to having the sauce on top of the cheese. I did like all the toppings on the sausage supreme. The sausage was very good. I appreciated the fresh ingredients (mushroom, peppers, etc.) as well. The sauce had a nice fresh tomato and herb taste to it.

It's definitely unique from other pizza places in the area. They also have sandwiches (Italian Beef & many others), pasta dishes, chicken wings, appetizers, and desserts. The cannoli was pretty good. The dough nuggets would have been better if there was more powdered sugar on them. The ones I received weren't very sweet, but they do give you a lot of them (enough for 3 to 4 people).

So far, I've had a good experience each time. I'm looking forward to trying more menu items in the future.

1  Thank KarenV87