“Great bacon ”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

They had some of the best bacon I’ve ever eaten. I didn’t love my waffle - it was very thick and heavy - almost had a cornbread like texture. I prefer my waffles light and airy. I will go back but I’ll order something else.

They had a lot of people waiting but we were seating fairly quickly.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We have no shortage of breakfast places in this area. This is one of the best in my opinion. A full range of omelettes pancakes waffles etc
Large portions, tasty offerings, excellent service, reasonable prices.
I had a southwest omelette today. Spicy is not s problem for me, but it might be for some. I have been there a number of times and will be back soon.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

This was a really good solid breakfast that was absolutely outstanding and worth the price. Then ingredients were fresh and super tasty.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

This restaurant is the best, great service and a breakfast to die for. Pancakes that are huge and delicious but I like it simple with 2 eggs over hard, yolk broken with toast and potatoes (sliced potatoes w onions) - delicious. The place looks small but it actually accommodates a lot of people and it has been busy all three times we have visited. We always go there for breakfast when we have company that stay over and they love the restaurant too. Great place but it is a little more pricy than Cracker Barrel but it is worth it!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

The Saturday morning crowd spilled outside waiting for a table. We waited less than 5 minutes and were gven a small table for two. The family feel did not detract from the quality and variety of breakfasts available. I had the stuffed French toast with raspberries and cream cheese. The raspberry was more of a spread than fresh berries, but was tasty and filling.