“10 Stars!”
other travellers have booked this property
BEACH VIEW FROM PRIVATE LARGE DECK PRIVATE DECK VIEW
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
BEACH VIEW FROM PRIVATE LARGE DECK
PRIVATE DECK VIEW
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

alisondre...
Detroit, Michigan
“10 Stars!”
Reviewed 5 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My mother, sister and I went down for a quick girls get away and I couldn't have picked a better place to stay!! The location of this condo is perfect along with the condo itself. Beautiful wood floors, beautifully done tile and mirrors in the living room that reflect that amazing view! I am already starting to plan my next trip down there. The deck is amazing view of the short beach (which is not too common for treasure island) and the beautiful waters along with the dolphins. The kitchen was stocked with everything and anything we might have needed (no food or drinks were pervided but plenty of cups and plates and cookware). Now to the most important part:: the beach! It was powdered sugar soft and perfect. It was a shell hunters dream also. All in all I would recommend this place over and over and over again!!!

17 May 2017
Thank you Alison for the nice review. We would love for you to return again soon. You were a pleasure to meet. We really appreciate your wonderful comments. My husband and I work very hard for our guest to enjoy their stay at our special Parrotdise. Thank you for taking care of our home away from home. Jo Ann
Coastal70...
“Awesome location”
Reviewed 8 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We loved our stay at Sunsets IN Parrotdise. We liked that we had a quiet area on the beach and it was just the right size for my husband and I. We love the fact that we had a kitchen that we could fix breakfast in and drink coffee on the deck, while watching dolphins in the Gulf every morning. We also had a couple parrots visit us every morning. Another positive was having a washer and dryer to use so I could have all my laundry done before we got home. The only negative was entering through the bedroom, although it's a minor negative. I really enjoyed working with Jo Ann, she is so kind and helpful! We will be returning soon!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Apr 2017
WE are so glad that you enjoyed our beach rental. The unit you stayed in has 3 doors. One that walks up the stairs on the side into the living room. The beach side has a 8 foot sliding door and a regular door that goes out to the large deck, and the bedroom door that will go to the parking lot. Most people use the private side entrance that goes into the living room.
Reviewed 26 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

28 Feb 2017
Thank you for the review of our beach front rental. We do have 2 entrances to each of our 3 rentals. The street side entrance is great for convenience to unloading and loading luggage and quick access to the parking lot. However, the beach side entrance comes into the rental through a large open deck with a beautiful view of the beach. That entrance goes directly into the living room with a full open view of the beach, and garden. Deck overlooks the beach. Jo Ann
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing