“This was the perfect place to feel far away from...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Hope G
Haines City, Florida
“This was the perfect place to feel far away from the world, but right at Home”
Reviewed 11 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I probably wont have enough room to say all of the things I would like to say about this vacation rental, but the spot is the place to be if your looking for some rest and relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of the world. Johns pass is a mere hop skip and jump away, so if your looking for a place to have a wonderful meal, this location is for you. Located on the gulf, nestled into a little nook, these two bedroom cottages are perfect. They are well kept, stocked with everything you could image, I mean we even had a crock pot to throw a roast on while we hung out on the beach. The staff was very friendly and accommodating with all of my requests. I would recommend this to any of my family or friends and hope they feel just as accommodated as I was during this stay. I would love to visit this spot again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The walk to the beach was 3 minutes!
Liked least: Parking is very limited, but we were given the highest quality customer service, that the staff could possibly give to accommodate parking.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 279
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing