All reviews sunset beach across the street lookout suite bedroom cottage nicely decorated and very clean beach chairs old florida charm quiet area adjoining rooms perfect location loved our stay love this place place to stay a great vacation short drive easy access great beach
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Traveling from South Carolina was very trying and the traffic terrible. This caused me to be late for check in. Not a problem the hostess was waiting on me.
She was so sweet and helped me alot. Had a blast.

Room Tip: Be sure to book the Lookout. Plenty of room and a great king bed. Also the view is great.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank donna_jeff_dj
SunsetInnTI, Owner at Sunset Inn & Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Donna- We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! It was a pleasure having your friend & family for the big wedding weekend!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

The owners have resurrected this Old Florida property and turned it into a fun, adorable, beach retreat. There are touches of true love everywhere and Sunset Beach and the best beach ever, is right there.

Room Tip: Cozy cottages and lovely rooms...not a bad one in the whole place.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kriswriter

Kris- We were so happy to have you and all the ladies for the book retreat weekend! Hopefully we can host another event in the future! Also, we agree that Sunset Beach is the best beach!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Comfortable, easy to get to EVERYTHING including the beach across the street. I used to live in Tresasure Island so to stay as a guest was so wonderful at your facility. Thanks Sandra and the gang! I couldn't recommend it more!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank wendypS500IL

Thank you for your review and for picking us as your place to stay in Treasure Island, FL! As a previous resident, there are many places to choose from and we are glad you picked us! Hope to have you back on your next visit to the area!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I arrived here after a 500 mile drive and upon check-in I was greeted by Sandra and Laurie, both very charming and welcoming ladies. In fact when I mentioned my drive Laurie jumped up an offered me an ice cold complimentary Coors Light. I knew I'd picked the right place to stay for the weekend. It's directly across the street from the beach and you can walk there in less than a minute. My room was smartly decorated and reminded me of the old style cinder block beach cottages of my youth in the 1960's. The whole facility is spotless and there is a wonderful outdoor seating area for enjoying the view. If and when I go back to Treasure Island, this is where I'll stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

John-

Thank you for this amazing review! It was such a pleasure to meet you and glad that you saw the small touches we have done to the property to make sure our guests have the best stay possible! We are exactly as you describe, a boutique vintage motel from the mid-century, but we've shined her up and given her a facelift! Hopefully you will return to the area and can come back and see us!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Amazing place to stay! Cool cottage vibe. Owners are wonderful & yes you can walk right across the street to the beach! Cook if you want easy to walk to many places or uber!
Cottages are comfy with the amenities of home! Bring your beach towel and have a blast!

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Rebecca J

Rebecca- Thank you for the review and so happy to have you guys stay with us! We are glad that you found the cottage comfy with the amenities of home! Hope to have you back in the future! :) Laurie & Michele