All reviews bungalows motel john's pass across the street bedroom bungalow lock box short walk grilling area nice pool area up to date beach access small kitchenette rooms are clean shopping and restaurants beach towels pool side great vacation love this place
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We enjoyed our 2 night, last minute stay. The room was very clean and recently updated, however the bathroom was small. We enjoyed the location which is within walking to distance to beach and John's Pass. Be aware that both a resort fee and a cleaning fee will be added to your bill. I was rather surprised at the $30 cleaning charge but happy to pay given our late selection of the motel.

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank DTown6964
Bertram N, Manager at The Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thanks for choosing us for a last minute stay! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time. I'm sorry that all of our fees weren't properly communicated -- our apologies for that. I hope you'll stay with us again next time you're in the area.

All the best,

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Last minute excursion. Very reasonable rates. Booked days ahead. Flawless property. Quaint, quiet, clean.
Basically we were in a fully furnished apartment by the pool.
Loved the location, pool, parking, comfort. Everything was perfect. Beach access just across the street. Highly recommend this property. Wonderful place to spend the weekend.

Room tip: Ask for rooms facing the pool
Date of stay: October 2017
Management response:Responded 4 October 2017

We're so glad you decided to stay with us during your last minute getaway! It's wonderful to hear that you had a fun and relaxing time -- that's always our goal. I hope you'll visit again next time you're looking for a vacation.

Best,

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I have all positive feedback for our stay at the Bungalows. From the extremely clean room to the full kitchen to the great service received to the onsite pool we definitely enjoyed our stay. Of course we enjoyed the surrounding beaches which were easy to get to but the stay here was the top of the vacation.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 22 September 2017

Thanks so much for spreading the word -- it means a lot to me that you enjoyed your stay. We're honored to know that our place was the best part of your vacation.

Until next time,

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We had a very nice stay. The Bungalow was nice and clean, easy access to the beach, and a small little pool to cool off in.

We stayed in #9, room was clean upon arrival, they offer towel service each day. We had a queen size bed and a small Kitchenette complete with a two burner stove.

Enjoyable stay!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 31 August 2017

I'm so glad you had a fun stay, Amiee! Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know. I hope you'll be back to see us again soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 27 August 2017

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a weekend beachcation and absolutely loved it! We stayed in unit #5, which is a pool side one bedroom suite. Everything about it was perfect. The unit was immaculately clean. The pictures perfectly represent the interior. Everything was in perfect working order and up to date. We loved having a fridge for our beers and waters, and a coffee maker where I could make my favorite brew in the morning.

Having a pool right out front was perfect! Nobody was ever loud by the pool, so we were not disturbed by the location. The convenience, however, of being 10 steps away from the pool was fantastic!

The beach is an easy and quick walk across the street. John's pass is a quick walk over the bridge. This is a fantastic location!

I was looking at rooms right on the water for $300+. And for what?!?! This is a better room for 1/4 the price!

I will be staying here, in unit 5 actually, again!

Date of stay: July 2017
Management response:Responded 29 August 2017

I'm thrilled that you and your girlfriend had a good time! It's always our goal for you to have a fun and relaxing time. We're looking forward to your next visit!

Best wishes,