We took a 2 night break from our timeshare in Orlando and stayed at Sunset Vistas. We stayed there during Spring Break so the rooms were high priced, but very nice. We stayed in a 2 bedroom Gulf View unit. The 2 bedrooms were small, but nice. The Kitchen was very large as was the Dining area. Living room was small. Both bathrooms were OK sized. When we arrived our room was not ready, but they said they would call me when it was ready. I got a call very soon afterward. When we returned to check in I found out that I had left my credit card at Planet Hollywood in Orlando the night before. The girls at the front desk called Planet Hollywood for me and got me connected with the credit card company to cancel my account. They also said that I could have a new card shipped to the resort front desk and they would call me when it got there. It arrived the next day and they left a message on my cell phone and the room phone to let me know that the card had arrived. I did not expect that kind of help so I was very surprised and happy. The beach was great. Cabanas and other items are available to rent on the beach. Not to far of a walk from the property to the water. I will stay here again if I get the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect family beachfront resort offering condo-sized suites and resort amenities all under one roof! Located directly on one of America’s award winning beaches and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico is this “all-suite” resort hotel offering 154 - 2 bedroom/2 bath & 3 bedroom/3 bath condo-size suites. 24 hour front desk, on-site restaurant/cafe, beach/tiki bar, heated pool, 2 whirlpools & kiddie pool with fountains. Free use of business & fitness center, free WiFi, reserved parking & daily paper. Enjoy beach volleyball, ping pong, corn toss and more. Each suite is designed in a “Coastal Living” style motif and offers spacious living/dining rooms, full size kitchens with all appliances, china, glass & silverware, in-suite washer/dryer & private balconies facing the beach. Lush tropical courtyard with multiple waterfalls and fountain. Daily, weekly & group rates are available. Walk to world famous John’s Pass Village for more restaurants, shopping, jet skis, fishing and dolphin tours. Tampa Bay’s Busch Gardens and the area’s other world-class museums and attractions are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Resort
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites Treasure Island, Florida