“Great food!!”

Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Hubby had the grouper - excellent!! I had the steak sandwich. It was excellent also. Good bands playing. We went at 6:30 on a Thursday and the wait wasn’t bad at all.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,120)

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We came here to watch some March Madness, enjoyed the food on three different visits. They had 3 bands going in different ares, lots of TV's, and food was always good.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We didn't eat there, but had a few drinks. They have an outdoor bar and 2 inside with live music. Great staff, locals, and vacationers!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived to this restaurant to eat breakfast. We were told that they stopped serving breakfast at 11:30. My phone said it was 11:33. This is incredibly insulting and not good business practice. It appears recent comments reflect this complacency. We could get a drink from the bar, which was not suitable for our 5 year old son. It is clear that this business does not cater to people who sleep in during vacation unless they want alcohol. We ended up eating at Waffle House.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I live in St.Pete & I’ve yet to eat at Ricky T’s. I stopped in with a friend for a quick bite. Decided on the Seafood Cobb Salad with the pear balsamic dressing. I was not disappointed with the salad although fresh gulf shrimp would have been preferred over the tiny most likely frozen ones in the salad.
A lot of people dining around us ordered pizzas & someone had the Parmesan truffle fries & those looked amazing!
I’ll visit again, the live music on Monday evening was nice!