All reviews rooms are pretty small across the street beach access old florida coffee maker within walking distance a great place to stay johns pass dock publix fridge toaster keys tampa gulf
Reviewed 22 April 2015

This place is by far fantastic. Located directly across from the Treasure Island Beach it sits nestled between 2 larger condominium/hotels. This little quaint place offers a pet friendly atmosphere - and I'm not just talking "pet friendly"; I'm talking the pets are your kids. And I LOVE THAT!!! They do not need to be leashed while inside the premises. Respect of others and the premises is asked which I do not feel is too much to be expected. They have a little area for pets to do their business fully equipped with potty bags and trash barrels. It also has on the premises hoses in case your little fur baby mistakenly takes the side of the building as a fire hydrant. Merely rinse away and you are all set. You respect the facility .... the facility in turn stays well kept which it did while we were there. We were so happy with our stay that we ended up staying an extra day! No additional pet fees. Our room had a kitchenette which consists of fully furnished, CLEAN over, toaster, utensils, and refrigerator. The freezer of our fridge did not work because it needed to be defrosted but that was minor. A walk to Publix allowed you to stay in and cook; they even had BBQ grills available on site to use. The back of the facility is a lounge area which had a PERFECT view of the waterfront where the boats came in/out with it's own docking area. The only thing I had wished was that we were on the 1st floor but I think we were away from everyone else which I was happier about. Check in and out was simply amazing... very nonchalant and "chill". Loved it.... I would highly recommend this place to anyone!!!

Room tip: Any room will work. It will depend on your preferences! :)
Date of stay: April 2015
Reviewed 18 March 2015

After many searches for a hotel that allows pets and didnt have a ton of restrictions or fees we heard of Lorelei from a friend who frequents there often. We renting out the hotel for a vow renewal at the beach and could not of asked for any better of a place. Kelly worked with us in making everything amazing and our family loved the place. Having the option to decorate and make it an oasis for our family was such a great opportunity and I cannot thank Kelly enough for everything. Our dogs had a blast and ran that place like it was their own luxury vacation, they slept like champs when we got home after it. Being able to rent boats a 1/2 mile down and docking right at the hotel was amazing. Also having the deck to entertain and grill and just enjoy the beautiful view made you feel at peace. If you need a destination for a large family event this is the place. Another plus side is publix is two doors down so you never have to worry about running out of things.

Date of stay: May 2014
2  Thank cassie b
Reviewed 20 October 2014

Perfect location, across the street from beach access, back patio goes to intercoastal which is nice to sit at. Room very clean, bathroom remodeled and looks fantastic as well as full size kitchen. Randy was awesome and everytime we needed something he was there. Wireless internet comes and goes but otherwise its a hidden gem!

Date of stay: October 2014
3  Thank Alicia2428
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is squeezed between two other hotels so u almost miss it. It is a pet friendly hotel and require no deposite for them. They have a doggy area with water bowls throughout. My husband and I stayed in room 4 and it felt like a bedroom not a motel room. It had a mini fridge,microwave,toaster,coffee maker,counter with a sink and is equipped with plates, silverware and to my surprise doggy bowls. The beach is literally right across the str. Johns pass is 5 mins away. Shopping is in walking distance publix was right on the corner. Behind the hotel is a dock with a cute sitting area to fish or jst enjoy the view. The owner is new and nice. The rooms look like they have been renovated. The only thing that makes this place not perfect is it has no pool. Yep no pool but for the price of $75 the beach across the str and the shopping so close its a great deal.. Loved it was romantic sitting out back on the dock with my husband ;)

Date of stay: July 2014
7  Thank tabi1980
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is a great hotel with an "Old Florida" feel and has a shabby-chic vibe, but the atmosphere and vibe is very laid back and you feel like you are in a former time. Sweeping views of beautiful water and interactions with wildlife make this a great place for couples, families, and those visiting the beach with their dogs. I have done my research and this is the ONLY pet-friendly hotel in all of Treasure Island. What's more, some of the rooms have newly remodeled bathrooms and the rates are excellent. Last but not least, it is a short distance to Publix, so you can stock up & keep your beach expenses down. We regularly return to the Lorelei. A great value and a wonderful retreat from today's hectic hustle and bustle!!!

Room tip: Ask for the rooms with remodeled bathrooms.
Date of stay: June 2014