“NOT the place for a quick dinner”

Tony & Nello's Southern Italian Cuisine & Grille
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Tierra Verde
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2017

My husband and I were in the area and wanted to stop in for a quick bite and then catch the sunset. We arrived at 7:25pm - sunset was 8:45pm - so we felt we had plenty of time. Unfortunately we ordered and it took more than 30 minutes to get my salad, then another 45 minutes to get the entree. We were not out of the restaurant until after 9pm. The portions are large - wish our waitress had told us, we would have ordered one dinner to share. The food had more salt than I prefer, but overall was ok. Not a place I would visit again.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Food was GREAT! They treated you like family. When they found out we were celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary they gave us a free dessert. We brought my wife's service dog and had absolutely no issues about it. They even asked they could remove a chair so he could have room under the table for him. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who wanted a authentic Italian dinner.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Very good food and service. We were kind of late getting there on a Sunday night. Made us feel right at home. Brought out the wrong Stromboli for my son...corrected it without out any hesitation. Didn't rush us to get out.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Great Food! Great Service! Outstanding menu and the size of the entrees is unbelievable. Prepare to be very full with leftovers and happy when you leave this restaurant.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

We were camping at Ft. De Soto and wanted dinner out and came here based on the positive reviews. We were not disappointed. The pasta dish was yummy and prices for food and wine are reasonable. We don't live in the area, but if our travels take us nearby, we will definitely be back.