All reviews busch gardens front desk moffitt cancer center hot breakfast nice hotel yogurt hot tub tampa elevator refrigerator pros television channels convenience cons
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Disappointed after having asked for permission to meet up with a group of friends (some of whom were also hotel guests) after breakfast hours, in the breakfast room -- and after permission was granted, and after friends arrived -- only to be told that we couldn't gather there. (If it wasn't allowed, we should have been told that initially, so alternate plans could have been made; as it was, it became inconvenient for everyone.) Otherwise, our stay there was fine.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

This place is a dump! Our first room had mold in the bathroom on the ceiling. Then in the closet the mold was everywhere.

Truck stops on the side of the highway are nicer than this hotel.

After asking for a room change we where put down the hall. A quick look it seemed ok. Once in the room the walls had dirt in them.

There is hair in all the corners of the tub and bathroom. The entire room smells. We ended our stay early and got another hotel down the street. As a Holiday Rewards member this is not a normal Holiday Inn or what is to be expected under their flagship.

All the good reviews are really surprising. The hotel staff stated this hotel use to be a LaQuinta and just became a Holiday Inn.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jamie M
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Late check in while visiting a friend in the area. Diego was so friendly and accommodating! The wall hair dryer didn’t work in my room and they immediately had one delivered to me. Rooms are very clean and updated, comfy beds, great shower pressure, breakfast buffet plentiful! A few restaurants are even within walking distance and it is right next to a movie theater. I will definitely stay here the next time I visit!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

While close to Busch Gardens and UFC, this hotel is also near the hospital. We felt safe coming and going even into the night. The room was comfortable and quiet for afternoon naps. It was a pleasure to have a quick hot breakfast before heading back in the morning. We were also grateful for the hotel working with us on the cancelation of the last night due to an earlier discharge than anticipated. We would highly recommend staying here if you have a loved one in Florida Hospital, Tampa!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I have stayed at this hotel several times. It is my perfect hideaway when I am in the Tampa area. The staff is pleasant. I love that it is centrally located to the major highways. It is a great place for a business traveler to stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business