All reviews creek side room was clean waterfront room key west middle keys dive shop will stay there again adirondack chairs ice machine spent nights fire pit late check coffee maker paddle boards spring break canal boat
Reviewed 21 August 2018

They charged my boyfriend and I the whole $200 deposit fee because they accused us of smoking in the room and WE DONT EVEN SMOKE. When we called them to figure out how this charge was even possible they told us to email manager. Manager quickly emailed us back and told us they had pictures of "residue" that was left over and after 2 weeks of trying to get answers/ get the picture evidence WE ARE BEING IGNORED! Will never stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Hollie H
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Perfect if you are traveling with a boat and looking for convenience on having your boat docked right outside of your door. Perfect if you are loading-unloading rods/gear for daytime vs nighttime fishing, lobstering, etc.
There’s a boat ramp down the street and you can park your boat trailer at the Tavernier Creek Marina across the street for a small fee.
No thrills but quaint.

The place has had a cosmetic facelift since our last visit. The young lady at the front desk was actually very pleasant and helpful compared to our last visit. We will return.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank solofishergal
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Creekside Inn is one of my favorite hotels in the Keys. The rooms are always clean and have a direct view if your boat. This hotel let's you park your boat right in front of your room. Even a 30 foot boat and in the Keys it is hard to find a rental unit or hotelthat allows big boats. So that's a plus in my book! It also has the best breakfast place in town, called Made To Order. Which, is right next door. I recommend this hotel because it is in a great location, has a very friendly and honest staff, as well as clean rooms.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

On canal with boat access, pool, food, rental shop, and bar (closed on Tuesdays). Old world Florida feel - room was older but updated. Fresh white paint, walk in shower, refrigerator, and Adirondack chairs on canal patio - all that we needed. Nice for fishing and watching wild life. Not fancy.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018

My husband and i booked a vacation at Creekside Inn at Islamorada. we were very excited we go every year. we booked the trip through a 3rd party and it was non-refundable which was fine we didn't plan on canceling. My husband went to the doctor and now has to have emergency surgery on his heart. I called the 3rd party to see if i could cancel and explained the problem, they were more then willing to work with me as for as canceling because of the situation but they could not get a hold of the hotel. I called the 3rd party to see what was going on but they could not get them on the phone so they asked me to call. when i called and explained the problem they were not willing to help me in any way. they would not change the dates or refund me the money. all they were willing to do was give me a 30% discount on my next stay. My husband now has medical bills due to this surgery and i really can't afford this added expense.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family