All reviews room was clean passing thru nice pool stay there again pleasant stay home away from home florida lake stove sink
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Spent 1 night here and will certainly return if visiting the area again. Front desk lady Ashley was very nice. The bathroom was well upgraded for such a reasonably priced room. Microwave and mini fridge were included. Nice pool and a fishing pond. Easy to find.

Room tip: Ask for the 2nd floor facing the pool
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Regan F
innonthegreen, Manager at Inn on the Green, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you for your Honest and Sincere Opinion.

We are looking forward to your next vist.

Thanks

Kenneth D'souza
Inn on the Green

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here a week. Beds were very comfortable, and the pool was really nice. Management was friendly and even let us check out at 4pm the day of our flight cause we had a late flight. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2018

We had a great time, slept good we will be going back there. The room was clean and smelled good. We rode all over the place we ate at a very different place it was awesome . the lamb burger was so good

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2018

I stay at lots of hotels, but this inn had the most exceptional customer service I've experienced. The rooms were large and spacious, as well as clean and affordable. The swimming pool was well maintained, and the location was perfect with access to all of the extraordinary attractions central Florida offers. Located on the golf course and close to hospitals, restaurants, lakes, marinas, and much more! Special thanks to the innkeeper for his incredible kindness and hospitality during my extended stay at The Inn on the Green.

Room tip: All of the rooms have convenient access to the parking lot and swimming pool.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank suedat2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I picked this place because it was close to my parents place. I can't in from Arizona to shuffle them (my father's 80th birthday) There was trash all around the building, the room looks like it's from the 70-80s, carpet and chairs dark with stains. Hair and my sheets...... People sitting outside their rooms drinking in their plastic chairs... Terrible

Date of stay: January 2018