See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2016

Was shown and reserved at one price $59. Went to check in and was told it was $85 to stay. Then checked my statement as was charged $95. For the price it was not a good hotel. I could have stayed at a better hotel down the street for the price I was charged. A lot better. Would never go there again. Won't even suggest it to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

please do not stay in this hotel. Front desk service is 0% and rude. i travel alot and its the worst. Requested talking to manager, which front desk lady told me Was Mike, but she said he leaves at 12 noon. I went because there was a basketball tournament. The city and parks are great.

Stayed: May 2015
1  Thank juanparamedicpr
Reviewed 1 April 2015

Seem to be a lot of full timers staying here but inside the room was very clean. We were woken up at 4:30 am by another guest yelling at someone about a phone. My husband opened our room door and yelled back and it got quiet again. Outside of hotel and roofs need a good cleaning. Towels were thin but that's par for the course on this type of hotel. Bathroom, frig, all were very clean.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2015

Horrible place. Before making my reservation I asked whether or not we would be able to check in after 1AM which we were told that we can. I called the hotel out of courtesy to provide an update on when I would be arriving and was told that if I did not get there by 1AM she would charge my credit card and not allow us to check into our room. No customer service here no ideal how they even have 1 star.

On the green hotel saved us. We ended up finding a room there. We were informed that Americas best Value Inn had other customers come earlier in the day after they had fleas biting them at the hotel. They were told that they would not be refunded.

Stay away do not waste your time! If you don't believe just ask the other hotels in the area.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2014

If I had paid 20 bucks for this room I would not complain, but I paid 50 a night and because it was from priceline I thought it would be OK. WRONG. The motel is right on the highway and the noise is loud at night, there were people living in rooms with plants and pets like My name is Earl. The state of the motel is in disrepair, the drain did not work on the bath tub, door to the room was very hard to open due to it dragging excessively on the floor. The smell of curry would creep into the room at night [I am not being facetious] and kept us awake. I trusted PL to not allow bottom feeder motels into its lineup. Parking is a pain depending on which way your coming from, its a one way no turn around and no back entrance. I saw many other hotels that were at least from the outside much better in appearance advertising for 5 dollars more than what we paid. Not happy with the room or priceline.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple