See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 March 2015

Horrible place. Before making my reservation I asked whether or not we would be able to check in after 1AM which we were told that we can. I called the hotel out of courtesy to provide an update on when I would be arriving and was told that if I did not get there by 1AM she would charge my credit card and not allow us to check into our room. No customer service here no ideal how they even have 1 star.

On the green hotel saved us. We ended up finding a room there. We were informed that Americas best Value Inn had other customers come earlier in the day after they had fleas biting them at the hotel. They were told that they would not be refunded.

Stay away do not waste your time! If you don't believe just ask the other hotels in the area.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2014

If I had paid 20 bucks for this room I would not complain, but I paid 50 a night and because it was from priceline I thought it would be OK. WRONG. The motel is right on the highway and the noise is loud at night, there were people living in rooms with plants and pets like My name is Earl. The state of the motel is in disrepair, the drain did not work on the bath tub, door to the room was very hard to open due to it dragging excessively on the floor. The smell of curry would creep into the room at night [I am not being facetious] and kept us awake. I trusted PL to not allow bottom feeder motels into its lineup. Parking is a pain depending on which way your coming from, its a one way no turn around and no back entrance. I saw many other hotels that were at least from the outside much better in appearance advertising for 5 dollars more than what we paid. Not happy with the room or priceline.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Boyd B
Reviewed 19 October 2014

My family were supposed to stay there for 2 weeks. It was 1 night instead then we left for a different Hotel....The room smelled like mold! Sheets were stained. Pillows cases had a yellow stain to them. Our toilet wasn't flushing, so my husband looked inside only to find a USED NEEDLE INSIDE THE TOILET TANK!!!!! The boxsprings had blood stained all over them!!! German roaches were EVERYWHERE!!! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank queenkessie
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Certainly not one of the finest hotels, however, we were simply in the area to cook for a BBQ contest and needed a place to stay overnight, and this hotel got the job done. The woman at the counter friendly and helpful. The room was clean with no frills, but the bed was adequately comfortable. For the price, it was hard to complain.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2014

room was very clean, the price was cheap and coffee in the rooms. nice location, we will come back and stay here again and they had wifi. the desk clerk is really nice. i recommend staying here. very quite

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends