“Pizza was great! Delivery sloooooow.”
Review of Tiani's Pizza

Tiani's Pizza
Ranked #1,512 of 2,704 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I was on the fence ordering from this restaurant because of the mixed reviews but it was slim pickins for delivery in this area so I took a chance. I figured that only ordering what they specialized in was a good bet so I ordered a combo that included a large pepperoni pizza, 2-liter soda, and salad. Delivery took nearly 90 mins but it was worth the wait. The pizza was still hot and an outstanding NY style pie! The salad had wilted but the Dr. Pepper was good. I would recommend this restaurant for their pizza.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Pizza was good and decent.Price was good the only problem was that delivery took way to long, more than an hour instead of promised 45 min, with lame excuse that they are busy.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 7 Stub App Tablet
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

I ordered from Tiani's pizza and was satisfied with the food and the delivery time. It was very delicious. I would recommend ordering from Tiani's when in Tampa.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

One of the best pizza in this area for me. I ordered two times. They delivered just on time. it was delisicious and hot

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

We just tried this place and it is seriously some of the worst pizza I've ever had. It took 2 hours to get here and was soggy-ish and just horrible and barely warm. Caesar salad was bad too. Who messes up a Caesar salad. Wow what a waste of $$ and time.

Been to Tiani's Pizza? Share your experiences!