“Decent, but...”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Pizza was good and decent.Price was good the only problem was that delivery took way to long, more than an hour instead of promised 45 min, with lame excuse that they are busy.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 7 Stub App Tablet

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

I ordered from Tiani's pizza and was satisfied with the food and the delivery time. It was very delicious. I would recommend ordering from Tiani's when in Tampa.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

One of the best pizza in this area for me. I ordered two times. They delivered just on time. it was delisicious and hot

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

We just tried this place and it is seriously some of the worst pizza I've ever had. It took 2 hours to get here and was soggy-ish and just horrible and barely warm. Caesar salad was bad too. Who messes up a Caesar salad. Wow what a waste of $$ and time.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

I wouldn't order from here again. The food is super greasy and tasteless. I'm from NYC and I know how a great NY style pizza should taste...and this wasn't it. Customer service is HORRIBLE but they advertise all through my complex like they're the best in town. You're better off buying elsewhere.

Been to Tiani's Pizza? Share your experiences!