“Worst ever ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

We just tried this place and it is seriously some of the worst pizza I've ever had. It took 2 hours to get here and was soggy-ish and just horrible and barely warm. Caesar salad was bad too. Who messes up a Caesar salad. Wow what a waste of $$ and time.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

I wouldn't order from here again. The food is super greasy and tasteless. I'm from NYC and I know how a great NY style pizza should taste...and this wasn't it. Customer service is HORRIBLE but they advertise all through my complex like they're the best in town. You're better off buying elsewhere.

Reviewed 29 December 2015

This is not your franchise pizza - this is authentic New York style pizza. The place is a hole in the wall, making it even more authentically New York. It is take out or delivery only, there is one table that you can sit at while you wait, if you are picking up your pizza.

There is a lovely view of the dumpster, which, again, adds to the authenticity of the New York style. The pizza is a huge pie for $8 takeout, so it is a bargain. If you are looking for ambiance, or if you are a pizza snob, you can take a walk on the wild side and try Tiani's. If you speak Farsi, that is a plus the owners are multilingual and worldy.

1  Thank sandy a
Reviewed 27 December 2015

We ordered a delivery from Tiani's during a recent stay in Tampa. Their menu was in our guest room at our hotel and we chose to order from them because their menu had a decent variety. My son ordered cheese fries and chicken tenders. I ordered a large garden salad. The process were reasonable and I had hoped the hotel had placed the menus in their rooms because they thought it was a good option for their guests.

The delivery took about 45 minutes and the food was hot upon arrival. The portions were large and I thought the food was good. The only thing that surprised me was that the "garlic bread" that came with the salad was a dried out bread stick.

I would recommend this restaurant for a quick meal.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Yeah the price is right, but the pizza was gross! I guess we should have stuck with a known pizza outfit. It was limp, soggy and barely cut, we had to cut and rip pieces off.

1  Thank Janine L

Been to Tiani's Pizza? Share your experiences!