“Sub par”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 27 April 2016

I wouldn't order from here again. The food is super greasy and tasteless. I'm from NYC and I know how a great NY style pizza should taste...and this wasn't it. Customer service is HORRIBLE but they advertise all through my complex like they're the best in town. You're better off buying elsewhere.

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed 29 December 2015

This is not your franchise pizza - this is authentic New York style pizza. The place is a hole in the wall, making it even more authentically New York. It is take out or delivery only, there is one table that you can sit at while you wait, if you are picking up your pizza.

There is a lovely view of the dumpster, which, again, adds to the authenticity of the New York style. The pizza is a huge pie for $8 takeout, so it is a bargain. If you are looking for ambiance, or if you are a pizza snob, you can take a walk on the wild side and try Tiani's. If you speak Farsi, that is a plus the owners are multilingual and worldy.

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank sandy a
Reviewed 27 December 2015

We ordered a delivery from Tiani's during a recent stay in Tampa. Their menu was in our guest room at our hotel and we chose to order from them because their menu had a decent variety. My son ordered cheese fries and chicken tenders. I ordered a large garden salad. The process were reasonable and I had hoped the hotel had placed the menus in their rooms because they thought it was a good option for their guests.

The delivery took about 45 minutes and the food was hot upon arrival. The portions were large and I thought the food was good. The only thing that surprised me was that the "garlic bread" that came with the salad was a dried out bread stick.

I would recommend this restaurant for a quick meal.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Yeah the price is right, but the pizza was gross! I guess we should have stuck with a known pizza outfit. It was limp, soggy and barely cut, we had to cut and rip pieces off.

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank Janine L
Reviewed 5 October 2015

I waited over 2 hours for my pizza which was cold after receiving it. I ordered two pizzas one of them was a Steak one, it was cold but edible, the second pizza was a typical pepperoni and it was burnt to a crisp. They even tried to cover up the black spots by drizzling Parmesan cheese over it. Real Classy. The worst part is when the guy delivered it instead of even apologizing at all he said "why did you order from us" I was mortified, the driver was obviously not happy he had to deliver it to the location and then I asked him if he had change and said yes but then asked me to make change instead! What? I was so aggravated by his customer service I didn't even want to eat the pizza anymore! We called and asked for a manager and just simply asked for our money back and he would not give it back! He kept cutting me off saying no he'll bring another pizza, why would I want another pizza, i just wanted my money back! I waited 2 hours for another pizza! That I didn't even eat!
Would not recommend this place to anyone!!

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank Samantha C

Been to Tiani's Pizza? Share your experiences!